The winner will win a trip to California on our Westerner 2 tour. The prize is land only and does not include any flights, visa, permits, travel costs or meals outside the itinerary.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to people aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter,Imaginative Traveller, Intrepid Group, Intrepid Group trade partners and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Promotion ends 31st March 2014.
5. To enter, individuals must fully complete the following entry mechanics during the Promotional Period:
a) visit www.imaginative-traveller.com/trek-america
b) follow the prompts to the promotion entry page
c) input the requested details (including their full name, address and a valid email address)
d) agree to the Terms and Conditions by ticking the relevant tick box
e) agree to subscribe to the lmaginative Traveller newsletter by ticking the relevant tick box
f) submit the fully completed entry form.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per person and per email address.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
12. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
13. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
14. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) are the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Our tailor made adventure holidays will truly inspire and delight the senses and will live in your memory for ever.more info
Join us on one of our worldwide adventures coming up over the next few months – all guaranteed to depart, all at up to 20% off.more info