I am very interested in booking the Kenya to Cape tour but am being put of by Imaginitive Traveller's lack of info about the tour vehicle.
I have seen one pic of it in the brochure but need the following info before making my decision as vehicle details are important to me.
Can anyone answer these?:
1. How old is the vehicle
2. What is the vehicle (make, model etc)
3. How many seats does it have, do they recline, are they forward or inward facing?
4. Does it have glass or tarp windows?
5. What power facilities are there (240v, 12v etc)?
6. What supplies/facilities are on board for cooking, medical, breakdowns, games and entertainment?
7. Does it have a tunnel or intercom to the driver?
8. What is the individual storage space and size (per person)?
9. Is there a safe for valuables (individual or group) and its size?
10. Is there a fridge?
11. Radio, CD, MP3 player?
13. Noticeboard for info on trips etc?
14. What is the tentage and sleeping provision?
15. Does it have a cooking tent for wet weather?
16. Does it have a toilet?
17. Any backup vehicles and/or backup engine etc?
18. Communication equipment?
19. Any viewing cupolai (hatches) and or roof seating?
20. Any seating, tables, lights etc for travellers?
Hope someone can help