There are three of us interested in the China Explored tour in May. and wanted some comments from previous travellers who have been on the tour or those who have been to China. The following is a list of questions that we had.
1. What is the weather like in May?
2. The tour costs $2,049 CAD, am I getting a good deal b/c it seems excessive since most of the tour consists of public transport and pretty much no meals.
3. There appears to be a lot of free time available so I would like to know approx. how much additional costs for these days I should budget for (i.e. for tranportation, entrance fees etc.)
4. Any suggestions on what to do with all the free time?
5. Comments on your experience with the "hard sleeper trains".
6. Overall general experience with the imaginative traveller.
7. Other expenses you incurred that I should keep in mind.
8. What were the accomadations like and what should I expect/not expect?
9. On a ranking scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the China Explored tour.
10. Any other comments?
Long list of questions but it is our first time to China and we want to make sure our experience is enjoyable and unforgettable. Thank-you for your comments in advance.
P.S. We are also travelling to Vietnam and Thailand before we head to China. Anyone interested in meeting us please indicate in your response with e-mail address.