I'm hoping an experienced traveller can give me some advice!
I am traveling in March and these are the questions that make me toss and turn at night!
1. Cotton or silk sleep sheet?
2. I am spending only one night on a felucca. Is a sleeping bag necessary (in addition to the sleep sheet)?
3. Does anyone really sleep on the felucca anyway?
4. Can I acquire my visa for Jordan at the airport in Amman, or is it better to have it in hand?
5. Is a small rolling suitcase OK? (I'll have a day backpack, so can't wear two backpacks at once!)