Well, we've taken the plunge and reserved the above tour. Work situations delayed our going until later in the year than planned. We're also taking the Backstreet Break Cairo beforehand.
I would be interested in hearing from anyone else who is going on the same tour, same date.
Also a question for the ImTrav staff: can your local Egypt staff help with getting a bus ticket from Cairo to Nuweiba for the day the tour ends (Nov. 11)? If so, would it be best to wait until we're in Cairo to worry about that?