I am considering the Jewels of Egypt tour that leaves on April 22, 2007, and I have a few questions:
1. I am a female travelling by myself, and I am interested in seeing a few more sites around Cairo; I think I will book an extra day or two at the hotel following the tour. Will I be safe to visit to museums/sites/etc. on my own?
2. Do I need to bring a sleeping bag or sleep sheet for this tour?
3. How much spending money should I budget? I know this question has been posted before, and I know it is difficult to answer, but any input from people that have been on this specific tour would be great!
4. The return flight that I am considering leaves Cairo at 4am. How difficult will it be for me to get to the airport at this time? (i.e. is it safe for me to take a cab by myself at that time of night?)
5. Am I able to suntan on the MS Melodie in a Western-style bikini (not skimpy, but it does show midriff)? What is appropriate to wear when at the Red Sea?
Thanks in advance!