I have a few questions and concerns regarding the Annapurna Circuit Trek in Nepal.
1. Does the cost include porter and guide insurance, do porters have proper winter clothing?
2. If I am the only female, do I need to share accomodation with a male person?
3. What's the conditions of the lodges? I heard some of them have bedbugs or lices. Will I be able to have "hot shower"?
4. I am worried about my physical fitness. I hike on the weekends in the summer, but never for more than 2 days. I could do 15km with 600m or so elevation gain. I don't know if I will be able to keep up with the rest of the group. The thing is, I really want to do it.
5. I also don't know how I will feel in hight altitude. What if I get sick on the trek? Either AMS or diarrea, flu, cold...etc. What happens to those who have to be left behind because of illness? Is there a chance they will catch up with the group again? I will probably feel very bad if I don't get through the Thurong La Pass, or if I have to be left behind.
Your reponse will be much appreciated. Thank you.