I am planning to go in "winter" Oct/Nov on HTAM and I'm wondering if you would be so kind to answer a couple of clothing questions.
1. Would sandals such as tevas be appropriate?
2. For the evening do travellers bring a skirt?
3. Were there facilities to do laundry (in your room) or do you send your laundry out?
4. Is there restrictions to bare shoulders and knees showing?
5. Are runners/sneakers appropriate for walking?
I was unable to tell from photos for this trip as to what people were wearing but noted that a lot of locals were barefoot.
Thank you and looking forward to your response