This will be our first trip to Egpyt, we will be travelling from Dec 27 to Jan 6. I was hoping to get as many of my questions below answered:
1. I was told to expect temperature ranges between 20 - 25 Celcius however, I've gone online and found I should be expecting 10 Celcius...please confirm which is accurate.
2. We are trying to budget how much we'll need for the extra excursions. How much would it cost (approx) if we participated in every extra excusion? (we would take the bus to Abu Simbel)
3. Food: initially we were told breakfast was included everyday and some lunch and diners would also be included. I haven't been able to find any details on food in the dosier. What is included and how much should we realistically expect to spend in food and snacks?
4. Clothing: I guess this is going to depend on the weather. I've read different postings on this...is it very strict?
5. Is it better to have Egyptian pounds or U.S dollars? Should I carry extra money with me or use the ATM machines (any idea what the fees are?)
6. What type of voltage adapter will I need?, we live in Canada.
Thanks for your help!!