I am booked (along with a friend of mine) to go on the above trip that departs from Arusha on the 13th June.
I notice that the availability is still good (so not guaranteed yet !).
Is it possible to tell me how many people it will need for it to be guaranteed to run ?
Also, what date is it decided as to whether the trip will run or not ? (assuming not enough people book onto the trip between now and June)