Thank you for your response regarding guaranteed departures (Thailand VSEA September 13)in my earlier post. So here is my next question...
How far in advance do you inform confirmed travellers that a trip is NOT going due to numbers? And if it is cancelled, do you try to place them on the next (same) tour that is operating? I guess I'm asking this because I'm wondering if it is better to sit and "wait" (which is killing me), or try to move the trip to the following month which is showing "limited availability", and therefore guaranteed to go.
We want to take this trip more than anything, and the thought of disappointment (more for my daughter than myself), is way too much of a heartbreak.
I appreciate your advice. And by the way ... this forum is fantastic! It's a huge comfort to be able to ask a question and get a response!
I look forward to hearing from you!