Cycling holidays have taken off in a big way recently! And for good reason. Our cycling holidays range from relaxing food and wine cycling holidays in France to the highest roads over the Himalaya, nothing compares to the feeling of exploring a place on two wheels.
A bike lets you travel at your own pace, has minimal environmental impact and best of all, helps you finish your trip with a real sense of achievement, and perhaps a little more fitness than when you started.
• All trips are designed with relaxing, low traffic cycling in mind
• Relatively smooth surfaces allow you to cover a lot of ground and meet locals en route
• Trips suitable for beginners and intermediate cyclists
• Small group sizes up to 12 people made up of like minded travellers
• Fully escorted and price includes free local bike hire
• Self guided holidays offer the opportunity to get out there and enjoy the freedom of the open road, your way!
• Suitable for beginners
• Most of the cycling will be finished by lunch-time, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the local surroundings
• On many days there is the option of longer or shorter rides
• Includes notes, route maps and free local bike hire
Our tailor made adventure holidays will truly inspire and delight the senses and will live in your memory for ever.more info
Join us on one of our worldwide adventures coming up over the next few months – all guaranteed to depart, all at up to 20% off.more info