Book your next adventure with a £50 deposit!
Offer runs between the 15th January 2019 - 28th February 2019 for travel between 15th Jan 2019 - 14th December 2019.
Terms & Conditions
1. £50 GBP deposit offer must be redeemed between 15 January and 28 February 2019 and can be used on any 2019 trip with departure before 14 December 2019 with the following exclusions: all Polar Trips, any trips that include either Gorilla permits or Inca Trail permits, all Trans Africa trips, all Tailor Made and Songlines tours.
2. Full name of passengers must be provided at time of booking.
3. Passengers are not able to hold multiple departures for overlapping dates.
4. Offer applies to land element of tour only and cannot be redeemed against international flights.
5. The offer can only be applied to new bookings. Under no circumstances will the offer be applied to existing bookings or used in conjunction with another offer or discount.
6. Deposit amount is payable per person.
7. If the traveller wishes to change dates or tours, they will be required to pay the full GBP200 deposit (GBP300 deposit for Adventure Cruising) towards the new trip. This is applicable even inside the promotional period.
8. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
9. Standard booking conditions apply as per Imaginative Traveller’s website www.imaginative-traveller.com.
10. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Imaginative Traveller at time of booking.
11. The deposit must be paid in GBP.
12. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel except Adventure Cruising departures which are payable within 90 days of departure.
13. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
14. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation at time of booking.
15. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply.
16. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by the supplier at time of booking.
17. Normal deposits apply to the following trips...
Polar trips – includes all itineraries in the Arctic and Antarctica; Private groups; Gorilla treks where pre-purchased permits are required to secure the trek to see the Gorillas. Excluded trips are: Gorillas & Game Parks (YXOG), Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches (YXOCC), Gorillas to Vic Falls (YXOIC), Africa Encompassed Southbound (YXOEC), Beaches, Game Parks & Gorillas (YXOGC), Vic Falls to Gorillas (YXOFC), Africa Encompassed Northbound (UXODC), Uganda Gorilla Short Break: Basix (YGAG), Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda (YGAR); Inca Trail trips where pre-purchased permits are required to secure the trek. Excluded trips are: Classic Peru (GGSD), Epic Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia (GGYQC), Epic Ecuador to Argentina via The Inca Trail (GGYCC), Epic Peru, Bolivia & Argentina (GGYBC), Epic Peru to Brazil (GGYDC), Epic South America (GGYEC), Essential Peru (GGYE), Essential Quito to Lima (GGYQ), Explore Peru & Bolivia (GGSUC), Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure (GGTWC), Galapagos & Peru Adventure (GGSYC), Inca Encounter (GGKY), Inca Trail (GGTBC), Inca Trail & Amazon (GGSEC), Inca Trail Express (GGTA), Inca Trail Extension (GGHC), Machu Picchu Explorer (GGHT), Majestic Peru (GGKP), One Week in Peru (GGYC), Peru, Chile & Argentina Explorer (GGCLC), Peru Encompassed (GGSA), Peru Essentials (GGBL), Peru Family Holiday (GGFB), Real Peru (GGYA), Real Peru to Bolivia (GGYP), Sacred Land of the Incas (GGSQ), Six Days on the Inca Trail (GGYM). Trans-Africa trips are Tour to Ghana, Togo, Benin: Festivals and Traditions (2019) (MGTB19), Tour to Burkina Faso: Tribal Art-West Africa (MBFMF), Tour to Ivory Coast: At The Hear of West Africa (MHOWA), Tour to Ghana, Togo, Benin: Festivals and Traditions (MGTB)