Digital Marketing Executive
Ever considerered using your digital skills in the exciting world of adventure travel?
We have an exciting opportunity for a proficient and passionate digital marketing specialist to become a key member of our marketing team for Dragoman and Imaginative Traveller based at our busy HQ, at Camp Green in beautiful, rural Debenham, Suffolk.
You will be working to promote and develop our two brands: Dragoman Overland and Imaginative Traveller on all our online channels. The successful candidate will have at least a year’s experience in digital marketing and social media. They will thrive in our dynamic and innovative yet relaxed and friendly environment, being able to work on their own initiative as well as working as part of our marketing team. Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will be working with a web developer and designer as our online expert ensuring our key messages are consistently presented to our audiences through all our digital channels and will have a good knowledge of online marketing including social media, web content and email.
The position will include responsibility for;
- Working with the Marketing Manager to ensure that budget expenditure has a measurable ROI though continuous reporting and analysis. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing bounce rates, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of travel industry developments.
- Researching and developing the online presence for both brands ensuring SEO and maximising organic traffic to both sites.
- To maintain and develop online advertising on all digital channels including Google PPC and Social Media.
- Creating and posting video and social content and optimising engagement results developing the social media channels for both Dragoman and Imaginative Traveller.
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Researching and writing copy for blogs, landing pages and our regular email newsletter and maintaining and developing the E-list of subscribers.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns against agreed engagement and delivery targets.
- Working with our in-house designer to develop campaign material, video, photography and print.
- Organising and attending local and national travel exhibitions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant marketing qualifications and experience in an online marketing role.
- Knowledge of best practice for seo, ppc and social media engagement.
- Experience of Mail Chimp, Google Analytics, Adwords, Social Media Insights.
- Clean, clear copy writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, and reporting skills with a high attention to detail.
- Broad travel experience or experience in the Travel Industry an advantage, especially in Africa, Asia or Latin America.
- Ability to stay focused on multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
The role is full time Mon – Fri (with very occasional weekend work at shows) and is based in our head office in Debenham.
The rewards are extensive;
Salary circa £22k dependent on experience
- 25 days paid holiday
- Numerous opportunities for work related travel and FAM trips.
- One FOC holiday pa with one of our key Imaginative Traveller partners.
- A relaxed and eclectic working environment.
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the position. Please include links that provide examples of your copywriting skills and digital advertising campaigns.
Closing date for applications is 24th September, 2018. Immediate start.
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture.
NO agencies please, we will be filling this position only from direct applications.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Alex Downing on email@example.com to apply for this position. The deadline for applications is 24 September 2018.