Your home at sea is the M/S Panorama II. As a Motor Sailer, the Panorama II mostly uses motors for propulsion, reaching a cruising speed of 10 knots, but also features sails for a more romantic option. Fully renovated in 2015, all cabins have wood trim finishes and plush blue accents. Twenty-five spacious cabins accommodate up to 49 guests. Each cruise’s onboard menu is tailored to your destination. And as a smaller ship, the Panorama II docks in smaller ports that larger ships can’t, allowing easy access to the heart of the destination.
Take advantage of all the indoor and outdoor spaces available on the Panorama II. The restaurant at the lower deck is the perfect indoor setting for meals, or you can dine al fresco on the semi-covered upper deck. Curl up with a book from the library or drink from the bar in the cosy indoor lounge. The Panorama II also has a sun deck with chairs on the upper deck.
- Service of 1 or 2 local tour leaders (depending on passenger number)
- Minimum 2 meals daily prepared by your chef
- Fully stocked bar with professional bartender (charges apply)
- Full daily cabin service
- Evening turndown service
- Beach towels
- Wi-Fi (charges apply)
- Laundry service (charges apply)
- Use of kayaks, snorkels, stand-up paddleboards and fishing equipment
- Swimming platform for swim stops
All cabins on the Panorama II come equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Each room has an ensuite bathroom stocked with basic toiletries and a hairdryer. There’s individually controlled air conditioning if you need to cool down, a mini-fridge, television, internal telephone and a safe box. All plugs are 220 volts, 2-pin European-type plugs, so remember an adaptor if necessary.
Category A Cabins: upper deck option
- Location: main deck, midships
- Size: 16 square metres
- Windows: out to the upper deck
- Bed: flexible twin or double bedding
Category A Cabins: main deck option
- Location: upper deck, midships or bow
- Size: 9 – 12 square metres
- Windows: out to promenade deck
- Bed: Flexible twin (two lower berths) or double bedding. Some cabins have internal doors to create a family suite.
Category B Cabins:
- Location: lower deck, midships
- Size: 10 –13 square metres
- Windows: porthole
- Bed: two twin (lower berth) beds. Some cabins can accommodate a third person.
Category C Cabins:
- Location: lower deck at the bow
- Size: 10.5 – 11 square metres
- Windows: porthole
- Bed: one double bed
Trips on the Panorama II
GROUP TOUR from £1407 for 9 days
GROUP TOUR from £1.0E+19 for 0 days