Cast adrift to the extremes of the earth and discover great white landscapes full of icy inlets and frozen coves. Experience the rush of setting foot on some of the world's most remote terrain, witness brilliant natural phenomena and come to terms with the sheer size and scale of our planet's polar regions.
Cruise in comfort
Journey to regions once reserved for groundbreaking adventurers from the comfort of your luxury polar expedition vessel. Take advantage of on-board wellness facilities, relax with a drink in spacious lounges and bar areas, and watch the world pass by from the observation deck.
Next-level wildlife viewing
Set off on a wildlife-viewing expedition in small, inflatable crafts and enjoy unequalled encounters with wildlife such as penguins, seals, walruses, Arctic foxes, petrels, albatross, cormorants, polar bears, and various species of whales.
The Polar Regions are among the most abundantly photogenic in the world, and every day presents brand new photo opportunities. Whether it’s penguins shuffling along pebbled beaches, a humpback whale fluke plunging into the water, or shimmering icebergs towering above the scene, you’ll come away with snaps to savour for a lifetime.
Enjoy the guidance of an expert leader, full expedition crew, and onboard naturalists, and rest assured of a fascinating insight into these incredible destinations.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Polar trips
GROUP TOUR from £7500 for 8 days
- Your adventure begins in the most populated city in Patagonia, Punta Arenas. There are plenty of museums, restaurants and shops to keep you entertained before embarkation
- Flying from Punta Arenas to the South Shetland Islands is the fastest, most direct way of travelling to Antarctica and the view over the Drake Passage is unforgettable
- Witness penguins playing in their natural habitat at inland rookeries during daily Zodiac landings along the Antarctic Peninsula
GROUP TOUR from £5100 for 10 days
- Cruise through Scoresbysund, the world's largest fjord system
- Hiking across Ella Island's wild tundra
- The colourful scene of Brogetdal, the 'multi-coloured valley'
GROUP TOUR from £4935 for 11 days
- The wildlife viewing opportunities are next-level in this extreme environment, and the abundance is astounding for such a remote and extreme environment. Scan the seas for seals; look out for minke, humpback and orca whales; spot rare birds on the Beagle Channel; and witness gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins
- Come for the beautiful animals, stay for the eye-popping landscapes. The mountains, plains and beaches are half the fun of exploring this unique white continent, and the sight of an iceberg calving into the sea is a moment you won’t forget
- A polar plunge in the sub-zero Antarctic waters is one invigorating experience. You’ve never a had a swim quite like this!
GROUP TOUR from £5400 for 13 days
- Uncover the incredible landscape of Spitsbergen, from the quirky northernmost city of Longyearbyen and brilliantly blue glaciers like the ‘14th July Glacier’, to stunning fjords and towering mountains and cliffs
- There are few things as unique and memorable as experiencing bright sunlight in the middle of the night – try it for yourself with the 24 hours sunlit Spitsbergen
- Scour sheets of ice and hopefully be rewarded with unforgettable sightings of the ruler of the Arctic – the Polar Bear
GROUP TOUR from £6200 for 13 days
- Seek out unforgettable Polar Bears sightings while roaming the hunting grounds of this ruler of the Arctic
- Discover the history of Greenland with explorations of the ruins of ancient Thule settlements and learn about the Inuit life in Ittoqqortoormiit
- Experience how this incredible environment is ever-changing while cruising through freshly birthed icebergs in Scoresbysund
GROUP TOUR from £6100 for 13 days
- Follow in the path of historic explorers as you cross the legendary Drake Passage. Weather permitting, squeeze through the photogenic Lemaire Channel between the mountains of Booth Island and the Antarctic continent
- Get up close to an incredible range of wildlife, such as minke, humpback and orca whales, gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins, and albatross overhead. If you're lucky, you may even catch a glimpse of a leopard seal
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent or venture as deep into Antarctica as past the Antarctic Circle, but you'll be one of them
GROUP TOUR from £3760 for 14 days
- Spot puffins on Fair Isle, the United Kingdom’s most remote inhabited island.
- Explore the maze of narrow laneways in Torshavn’s Old Town.
- Experience the mountainous beauty of Jan Mayen.
GROUP TOUR from £8900 for 20 days
- Your voyage at sea brings new experiences every day. Cross the wild and wintry Drake Passage, pass between blue-tinged icebergs and explore the coastlines of a multitude of contrasting islands
- Daily Zodiac trips along the Antarctic Peninsula, in the Falklands and on South Georgia Island provide unequalled encounters with nature. See thousands of penguins in their natural habitat, elephant and fur seals lining beaches and various species of whales
- The Falkland Islands are a haven for birdwatchers. Search for petrels, cormorants and Black-browed albatross before heading to the pub to rub shoulders with friendly locals in Port Stanley
GROUP TOUR from £11100 for 23 days
- Contrast the sophisticated Argentinian capital of Buenos Aires with the Patagonian outpost of Ushuaia - two totally different locations
- South Georgia Island is incredibly rich in rare wildlife and history. See over 30 species of birds, including four penguin species, and visit the grave of the great explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton
- Encounter whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula