Set sail on an immersive small-ship Adventure Cruise Experience
On an Imaginative Traveller’s Adventure Cruise, you’ll be part of a small group (fewer than 50 passengers) exploring ports and islands and experiencing the best of land and sea. Our groups are small enough that you can really get to know your fellow travellers, as well as the locals when you drop anchor and go ashore, providing an authentic local experience. You’ll have two passionate local leaders, who will give a true insight into the local way of life, while the ship’s friendly crew will make sure you have all the comforts you need to enjoy your time on board including a local chef. Best of all you can reach places bigger ships can't.
See our Responsible Travel Policy
Our Adventure Cruising trips
GROUP TOUR from £1925 for 8 days
- Visit the stunning Kornati National Park, the biggest and most incredible collection of islands in the entire Adriatic Sea, once described by playwright George Bernard Shaw as God's special creation of 'tears, stars and breath'
- Experience the Sea Organ in Zadar, an incredible marriage of acoustical engineering and historical art – with a glass of sparkling wine at sunset, no less!
- A nice, easy guided walk in Plitivice Lakes National Park is the ideal way to experience this UNESCO listed World Heritage wonder
GROUP TOUR from £2315 for 8 days
- Board a traditional vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River, inland from Opuzen.
- The trip includes an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in secluded pools and beneath waterfalls.
- If you’re worried about long cruise days, this itinerary is a good choice. There are plenty of excursions, short walks and port stops, and the distance between islands is short.
GROUP TOUR from £2845 for 9 days
- Whether you want to revel in the atmosphere of Mykonos or relax on own your private paradise at Manganari Beach, there are plenty of opportunities to soak up the sun
- Watch the spectacular colours of Santorini’s famous sunset bathe the caldera as you enjoy an evening picnic with fellow travellers – what could be better!
- Get away of the tourist trail with a stop in Amorgos, where a striking 11th-century monastery built into a cliff offers breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea
GROUP TOUR from £2325 for 10 days
- Explore the vibrant city of Istanbul with insider knowledge, thanks to your local leader.
- Visit an abandoned ghost village on Gemiler Island.
- Take a Turkish cooking class with a local in Kekova.