Explore our exciting new range of trips for 2017, including our themed trips. Whether it's Cycling, Sailing, Family or Food we've got a new trip for you....
New Discovery Trips
Our Discovery trips are designed to showcase the very best a region has to offer. Immerse yourself in the culture, spend time with local people and discover the real essence of a place. Explore new destinations such as North Korea and Taiwan, get your blood pumping as you Hike, Bike & Kayak through Vietnam or take an Express tour of Iceland.
GROUP TOUR from £1805 for 8 days
- Experience some traditional Omani hospitality with a one-night camping getaway under the stars in Wahiba Sands
- Discover Oman's most phenomenal fortresses and mosques, including the beautifully preserved Jabrin Fort
- Explore the busy fishing harbour of Muttrah and mine the bustling souq for hidden treasures – anything from unique silverware to frankincense
GROUP TOUR from £2755 for 9 days
- North Korea is a country that’s shrouded in mystery and doesn’t open its borders widely to the rest of the world. This is a unique foreign travel experience that allows you access to this fascinating country.
- Even though the media usually depicts North Korea as a concrete state with communist flags everywhere, there are parts of the country that are bursting with picturesque landscapes and waterfalls. North Pyongan is a spectacular region to explore.
- The overnight train journey from Pyongyang to Beijing is the perfect way to see the guarded landscape of North Korea, as well as rubbing shoulders with the locals.
GROUP TOUR from £826 for 5 days
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history of Reykjavik, and visit the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together
GROUP TOUR from £1850 for 9 days
- Stay in a thatched tree house situated right on the edge of the Kavango River. It's designed specifically so you can see the sunrise through your toes from bed!
- Glide through the wildlife-filled waterways of the Okavango by mokoro
- Seek out elephant on a 4x4 game drive through Chobe National Park, home to Africa's most abundant herds
GROUP TOUR from £1195 for 12 days
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going
- Get well away from the tourist trail in Eastern Bali, visiting lesser-known temples and villages of Tenganan Village and Pura Luhur Lempuyang. These are golden opportunities to learn about Balinese culture
- Hike through lush forests and climb to the rim of Mt Rinjani, where spectacular views of the crater reward your efforts on this challenging day-trek
GROUP TOUR from £1521 for 11 days
- Explore the less-known Indonesian island of Flores and experience the traditional ethnic cultures that live here
- Climb Mt Kelimutu before sunrise and watch its dazzling crater lakes shift colour in the morning light
- Pay a visit to the stunning 17 Islands Marine Park outside Riung and snorkel among the vibrant sealife and coral
GROUP TOUR from £2020 for 11 days
- Get behind the scenes of Taiwan's exciting food culture – go oyster picking in Wangong, sip Yuchih black tea at a plantation, and cook spring onion pancakes with your own hand-picked ingredients
- Become a 'Sweet Potato Mama' as you join a street-food merchant on their daily routine. This is both a unique experience and a great cause, with proceeds going to the Genesis Social Welfare Foundation
- Hike, ride and kayak around the stunning Sun Moon Lake. Taiwan's one and only natural lagoon doubles as one of the world's top cycling spots
GROUP TOUR from £778 for 10 days
- Gain a greater insight into life in northern Vietnam with an itinerary that explores not just Hanoi but also heads out into the pastoral countryside
- Hike through the picturesque valleys surrounding Sapa and visit local villages
- Cycle out to Mai Chau, and visit the stunning karst landscape of Ninh Binh
GROUP TOUR from £3215 for 24 days
- Azerbaijan's cosmopolitan capital of Baku is often referred to as the 'new Dubai'. Enjoy a guided walking tour around the city's World Heritage-listed Old Town.
- Mud volcanoes, ancient mosques, lush forests and tall peaks – the Caucasus Mountains will take your breath away
- Journey to the Svaneti region, the remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, medieval-style tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect.
GROUP TOUR from £1780 for 11 days
- Explore Gdańsk's old port and shipbuilding yards during a boat cruise on the Baltic
- Tour the remnants of Wolf’s Lair, an important military headquarters during the battle for the Eastern Front
- Stalk along the ramparts of Malbork Castle; at one time in history the world's largest brick castle
GROUP TOUR from £1302 for 10 days
- Watch young orangutans learning to climb for the first time at the Sepilok Sanctuary
- Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife on a cruise down the Kinabatangan River
- Soak up the relaxed beach vibe on glorious Manukan Island and get up close to marine life on an included snorkelling trip
GROUP TOUR from £1650 for 12 days
- Admire the World Heritage-listed architecture of Dubrovnik and Montenegro’s Kotor, climbing along their ancient city walls
- Lose yourself in Tirana, Albania's colourful capital, and partake in the local's favourite pastime: coffee-drinking and people-watching
- Sail across the blue waters of Lake Ohrid, one of Europe's oldest lakes. No wonder Macedonia and Albania share this beautiful attraction – nobody would want to let it go
GROUP TOUR from £1395 for 9 days
- Rise early for an unforgettable hike up the iconic Table Mountain of Cape Town. Enjoy spectacular panoramas over the
- Work up a sweat on a mountain bike ride before heading to a scenic overnight stay on the waters edge outside Paternoster.
- Hike and stay within the raw and dramatic beauty of Cederberg Nature Reserve.
See all our Discovery trips
New Cycling Trips
Take a look at our range of new cycling trips. Whether it's cycling between safari parks on an African adventure in Tanzania, or two-wheeling from the big city lights of Osaka to the peaceful Noto Peninsula on an Oriental excursion in Japan, we have a whole host of new destinations across the globe.
Our cycling trips take in the cultural highlights of a destination as well as getting you off the beaten track and onto your bike, giving you the opportunity to really immerse yourself in a country by exploring at a slower pace. Our cycling trips are fully supported (unless otherwise stated) and no previous experience is necessary, just a moderate level of fitness and a taste for adventure!
GROUP TOUR from £744 for 7 days
- Cycling through Caribbean Cuba gives you unique access to parts of the island that are off the beaten track
- See animals in their natural habitat, including the Cuban crocodile, an abundance of marine life and the world’s smallest bird, the bee hummingbird
- Cycle through the lush valley of Soroa. Known as Cuba's Rainbow, the valley is rich in plant and wildlife
GROUP TOUR from £1460 for 14 days
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Sri Lanka, with a leopard-spotting safari and scenic train trip taking the sightseeing to the next level.
- From the sensational seafood of Negombo to the pulsing night markets of Colombo, Sri Lanka a feast for the senses. Optional ‘food-crawls’ in most locations connect you with the best local street food.
- Step back in time as you explore Sri Lanka’s most important religious and heritage sites, including the Temple of Tooth Relic and Kataragama.
GROUP TOUR from £1675 for 13 days
- Bask in the golden glow of Yangon's giant Shwedagon Pagoda
- Get off the beaten track and into Myanmar’s past cycling around Bagan's temple-strewn landscape
- Ride through toddy forest towards Mount Popa, a volcano in the Pegu Range that's revered as the spiritual home of Myanmar's nats
GROUP TOUR from £1045 for 14 days
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience
GROUP TOUR from £2612 for 16 days
- Cycle across Central America, a land of mysterious Maya ruins, active volcanoes, idyllic beaches and emerald jungles
- See the sights and engage in a wide range of activities across three different countries on this epic Latin adventure
- Volcanoes, wildlife-rich rainforest, stunning beaches and ancient rock carvings – Ometepe Island has it all. You'll have plenty of free time to explore the island, set in beautiful Lake Nicaragua
GROUP TOUR from £2715 for 14 days
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all
- End rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer
- Ride both bikes and bullet trains for the ultimate change of pace
GROUP TOUR from £1695 for 15 days
- Cycle to the idyllic backwaters of Kerala, where children often learn to row boats before they ride a bike. Experience a unique way of life on the water by spending time on a Keralan houseboat
- Encounter life along the west coast of India with a ride through four different states: Kerala, an enclave of Pondicherry, Karnataka and Goa
- Explore Kochi, a fascinating blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and English influences, and witness the peak of local culture in an incredible Kathakali dance performance
GROUP TOUR from £1067 for 8 days
- Cycle through the same landscapes that inspired some of Vincent van Gogh's greatest masterpieces
- Encounter rich Roman history and architecture in the historic towns of Arles and Orange
- Stop in at famous vineyards outside Avignon and savour iconic French wines
GROUP TOUR from £1845 for 13 days
- Cycling is the perfect way to enjoy the incredible landscapes of Tanzania. When the going gets tough, ride in the support vehicle, and when it’s time to see wildlife, swap the bike for a jeep or truck
- Kick off your adventure with that cornerstone of all cycling adventures – coffee. Roast, grind and taste your own in the village of Tengeru
- The Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are two of Africa’s very best wildlife arenas. Fall asleep surrounded by creatures of the African plains and take a safari in search of the rare black rhino
GROUP TOUR from £1830 for 12 days
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns
GROUP TOUR from £1313 for 9 days
- From fiestas to Flamenco, Manzanilla to tapas, alcazars to bullrings—the very essence of Spain is found in Andalucía
- Enjoy traditional pork sausages stuffed with eggs and chunky La Porra stew after a rewarding day in the saddle
- Savour the stunning sunset views of Iznájar, an eye-catching town perched dramatically at the top of an imposing rocky outcrop.
GROUP TOUR from £736 for 9 days
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic with a cycling tour that gets you behind the tourist mask and into the heart and soul of Thailand's south
- Ride through a sea of greenery as a constant companion, then wind down on the famous sandy shores and azure waters of Thailand’s west coast
- There’s no need for artificial sports drinks here – rehydrate with fresh coconut and fruit juices straight from the plant
GROUP TOUR from £1020 for 8 days
- Cycle leafy paths from vibrant Vienna to Bratislava and bohemian Budapest
- Follow the Danube downstream, passing romantic castles, picturesque villages and lowland forests
- Experience one of Austria's most important archaeological sites, the Roman remains at Carnuntum
See our full range of Cycling Trips
New Expedition Trips
New for 2017 we have a range of unique, one-of-a-kind and truly off the beaten track journeys. Let your imagination run wild as you explore our exciting Expedition trips that really push the boundaries of adventure.
Each trip is exclusive with only a handful of departure dates and aims for a specific event, festival or remote destination. Run the Great Wall Marathon in China, witness a live rocket launch in Kazakhstan or trek in search of the Himalayan Snow Leopard in Ladakh, India. These are true adventures that won’t be found in your typical travel brochure.
GROUP TOUR from £TBC for 15 days
- Paddle around the magnificent Lake Atitlan by kayak
- Venture into Antigua’s bustling Central Market and sample fresh fruit and local delicacies
- Spend five days trekking in the jungle – it’s about as close to nature as you can get (so don’t forget your mosquito repellent!)
GROUP TOUR from £2295 for 11 days
- Get up close and personal with whale sharks in the Bay of Ghoubbet on a snorkelling adventure
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Afar hut at Campement Touristique d’Asboley, perched on a hill with spectacular views
- Watch sunrise from the shores of Lake Abbe, which featured in the original ‘Planet Of The Apes’ movie thanks to its famous chimneys, salt flats and hot springs.
GROUP TOUR from £TBC for 13 days
- Search for elusive snow leopards in the wilds of Ladakh
- Explore Leh and immerse yourself in the local culture
- Visit spectacular local Gompa's and gain a deeper understanding of the importance of Buddhism in the region
GROUP TOUR from £2350 for 15 days
- Rub shoulders with the locals as you experience overnight train travel in Russia
- Meet the local Nenets people, the Siberian Arctic's indigenous reindeer herders
- Visit a traditional Nenets campsite and see the reindeers up close
GROUP TOUR from £1895 for 10 days
- Truly off the beaten track, Kazakhstan sees few travellers, especially outside Almaty and capital Astana. Feel the remoteness of Central Asia on this one-of-a-kind expedition
- Visit dusty Baikonur, the hub of the Soviet – and now Russian – space program. Check out the Cosmodrome, the world’s oldest and largest spaceport, and witness a manned rocket launch
- Explore the Aral Sea, which suffered environmental and humanitarian devastation in the 60s due to Soviet irrigation projects. Enjoy a homestay with local friends and meet those working with an NGO to restore the area
GROUP TOUR from £1780 for 13 days
- Discover the incredible biodiversity of Romania’s remote Danube Delta. Take a boat through myriad ecosystems to where the river meets the Black Sea, and observe the traditional daily life of its remote communities
- Spend time in the least-visited corner of Moldova – itself the least-visited country in Europe – in a breakaway strip of land called Gagauzia that highlights the complex cultural and historical diversity of this region
- Moldova is famous for its wine, so sample the local tipple during a guided tour of Mileștii Mici, sitting on top of 200km of underground cellar tunnels, making it the largest winery in the world
GROUP TOUR from £1150 for 9 days
- Spend a night in a family-run guesthouse in the countryside near the Great Wall
- Participate in a marathon run along the greatest wall in the world. (Full/Half or 10km)
- Like everything it does, China’s ancient history is on an epic scale – see it when face-to-face with thousands of Terracotta Warriors (or thousands of local tourists at the Forbidden City!)
GROUP TOUR from £TBC for 10 days
- North Korea is a country that’s shrouded in mystery and doesn’t open its borders widely to the rest of the world. This is a unique foreign travel experience that allows you access to this fascinating country.
- You have the choice of running a marathon, half-marathon or 10 kilometre’ run through the capital of North Korea, Pyongyang. This event also caters for those who aren’t active runners, with the chance to watch a football match while the run takes place.
- Even though the media usually depicts North Korea as a concrete state with communist flags everywhere, there are parts of the country that are bursting with picturesque landscapes and waterfalls.
GROUP TOUR from £TBC for 0 days
- This is a rare opportunity to become part of the traditions of the Naga people in their annual New Year celebration – a festival that brings together the 64 clans that make up the Naga tribes. Not only is the festival an annual reunion of people, but a time for prayer, the giving of thanks and preparing for the season ahead.
- Parties don’t get more exclusive than this! Strict restrictions govern travel through this region of Myanmar, with outsiders needing to be invited by local people. The restrictions are relaxed a bit during the Naga Festival, but even then only a small number of visitors are able to attend. You'll be one of them.
- At the festival grounds, watch the raising of the Ceremonial Pole, observe locals participating in traditional sports and join in a joyous dance around a huge bonfire.
GROUP TOUR from £655 for 15 days
- An overnight homestay with a local family in Briddim allows you to share stories, experience some traditional home cooking and sleep overnight in a comfortable wooden home
- Walk uphill to discover a 100-year-old monastery in the village of Gatlang then head out to find Parvati Kunda, the secret lake that is revered for its apparent powers of fertility
- Perhaps encounter troops of Grey Langur Monkeys as you pass through the rhododendron forest of Thaman on your way to the quaint village of Brimdang
GROUP TOUR from £725 for 8 days
- In this one-of-a-kind experience, become part of the biannual migration of nomadic Ait Atta tribespeople, a tradition that has taken place through the Atlas Mountains of Morocco for over 4,000 years
- Spend the week with a Berber family, getting to know them personally. You can even ask them to teach you some basic Arabic so you can communicate like a local!
- Get involved in life on the road, learning how to organise a camp every evening (and pack it up each morning)
GROUP TOUR from £TBC for 11 days
- Happiness is serious business in Bhutan. Instead of measuring the nation's wealth by Gross National Produce, Bhutan pursues a Gross National Happiness index
- Leave your road-rage at home, Bhutan is completely traffic-light free
- In Bhutan's official language of Dzongkha, the country is known as 'Druk Yul'. Literally, 'Land of the Thunder Dragon'
New Food Trips
Explore our new food trips; feast on Korean BBQs, nibble Portuguese tapas or cycle through pistachio farms on Greek islands. You’ll discover colourful markets, meet legendary chefs, taste delicious street food, and dine on home-cooked feasts with local families. As well as learning about the cuisine you’ll also visit the iconic highlights of the destination.
GROUP TOUR from £1715 for 8 days
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery
GROUP TOUR from £1635 for 8 days
- Pack your own picnic at a prized Apulian bakery
- Lose yourself in the ancient city of Matera, which sits dramatically on the edge of the Gravina gorge
- Get your hands dirty in a cooking masterclass and prepare a traditional Campania feast
GROUP TOUR from £1466 for 8 days
- Cook up a Galician feast using Vigo's finest seafood
- Sip world-class wines in the spectacular Douro Valley wine region
- Discover why Alentejo is Portugal’s best kept foodie secret o9n a farnstay
GROUP TOUR from £1577 for 9 days
- Bike through a pistachio farm on the island of Aegina
- Cook up a storm with a local cook in their Poros home
- Sip ouzo at a distillery that has produced this iconic Greek aperitif for more than a hundred years
See our full range of Food trips
New Family Trips
Our Family trips offer an exciting alternative to the conventional family break and are the perfect way to introduce your children to the thrilling world of adventure travel. Cycle through padi fields, paddle through Halong Bay and stay with a local family in Vietnam. Or why not try hiking the trails of Mount Vogel, rafting the rapids of the Sava Dolinka River or exploring the Postojan Caves in Slovenia.
GROUP TOUR from £832 for 9 days
- Experience the tranquil beauty of rural Vietnam while cycling hrough the lush rice paddies and limestone karsts of Ninh Binh
- Exploring Halong Bay by kayak allows you to access places the junk boats can't. Paddle through grottoes, land on secluded islands and inspect stalactites up close
- Eat for a good cause at Hanoi's KOTO restaurant, an initiative that trains street kids for careers in hospitality
GROUP TOUR from £945 for 8 days
- Bled is a joy to explore, a beautiful active paradise that lies on a stunning lake at the edge of the Julian Alps, whose island church appears to have come straight out of a fairytale
- Bring together the family as a team and solve puzzles in an exciting Escape Room experience
- Cycle through mountain pastures to outstanding lookouts in Triglav National Park, then reward weary muscles in the soothing Ziva Wellness Centre
See all our Family trips
New Sailing Trip
Set sail on this once in a lifetime sailing expedition to one of the world’s best cruising destinations, the Caribbean. Switch off from technology, cast a line and catch your own fish for dinner and snorkel with sea turtles in protected waters. The protected and shallow waters of the Bahamas make this the perfect trip for first time or novice sailors.
GROUP TOUR from £1040 for 7 days
- Learn the ropes in one of the worlds best sailing destinations
- Switch off from technology for a week and let the conversation flow with your fellow travellers
- With a fishing licence in hand you'll be able to throw a line out and catch the night's dinner
We have many more Sailing trips here!
New North America Trips
See the highlights and get off the beaten-track on our incredible USA and Canada trips. Explore the infamous Grand Canyon, Rockies and Yellowstone National Parks, then overnight in an Alaskan Wilderness Camp or spend time with Navajo Indians in the USA. Over the border in Canada; witness the majestic mountains, enchanting glaciars and fascinating cities or get active and hike through forests, cycle remote mountains and canoe across glacial lakes - simply stunning.
GROUP TOUR from £1834 for 12 days
- Embark on a road trip across one of the most colourful, musical and hospitable parts of the USA: the Deep South. This diverse trip takes you through six states and the best of the region's contrasting cities, from the historic settlements of Savannah and Charleston, to the mountain town of Asheville and the musical centres of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans
- A journey through the USA wouldn’t be complete without a lesson in history. Charleston’s story is told through the former auction rooms of the Old Slave Mart and in the fields of the cotton plantations
- Experience the pinnacle of pop culture with a visit to Graceland, the iconic home of the ‘King of Rock and Roll’, Elvis Presley
GROUP TOUR from £1740 for 9 days
- Get your boots on for the best way to explore one of America’s most beautiful regions. Walk the highlight hikes of New England, with the reward of a comfortable night’s sleep at the end of the day
- Discover the varied forests and mountains of three states – Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine – in the same time it would take for a through-hike
- Taste local cheese, see how maple syrup gets made, and of course you can't visit Vermont without dropping in to Ben & Jerry's factory
GROUP TOUR from £3116 for 18 days
- While other trips breeze through spectacular Yosemite National Park in a day, on this adventure you'll spend two nights in the park, allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring. With its pine forests, waterfalls and dramatic granite cliff faces, Yosemite feels like something out of 'The Land Before Time'
- Don't let the name fool you. With its water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters, palm-shaded oases and salt flats, Death Valley is rich in natural beauty and endemic wildlife, and is often a highlight of the trip
- Walk among 2,000-year-old trees as tall as skyscrapers in Sequoia National Park. Think of all the things they must have seen in that time
GROUP TOUR from £1186 for 11 days
- Towering granite cliffs, cascading waterfalls, redwood forests and epic night skies - Yosemite National Park feels like utopia. While other tour groups breeze through in a day, you'll spend two nights in the park, allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring
- For many, Death Valley conjures up images of a flat and barren wasteland. Be surprised by the park's ethereal landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and, in the spring, fields of wildflowers
- With its out-there culture and wild night life, Las Vegas really deserves a decent stay. You'll have a full day and two nights to make the most of this awesome city
GROUP TOUR from £1960 for 8 days
- Yellowstone is one of the world’s greatest and oldest national parks, but visitors often just drive to its hotspots. This trip gets you out into the middle of the wilderness – explore it up close and on foot on a choice of trails past waterfalls, canyons and geysers
- Get a truly wild wilderness camping experience – spend two nights at a private campsite on an island in the middle of Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park
- Don’t miss out on the stunning landscape of Grand Teton like the majority of travellers who just pass through. This trip takes you into its remote heart, to kayak around Jackson Lake and hike away from well-trodden trails
GROUP TOUR from £2145 for 15 days
- Rub shoulder with the celebs while walking down Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles' Beverly Hills
- Try and think of a word that can properly describe the amazing sight of the Grand Canyon. Camp in the wilderness, rise early to see the sun light up the rock, then head below the canyon rim to explore its depths
- If you want it, Vegas has got it! Be energised by the bright lights and endless entertainment options in this oasis of fun in the desert
GROUP TOUR from £1544 for 14 days
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC. There's lots to see and do in the US capital, and most of it is free. Visit the White House, Capitol Hill and the National Mall, and feel small next to the statue of Abraham Lincoln
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes. See live performances of blues, jazz, country and rock in celebrated musical venues
- Summon your inner child in Orlando with a visit to Universal Studios or Disney World
GROUP TOUR from £2140 for 14 days
- Alaska is unlike any other place on earth. Drive across frozen plains past massive peaks, walk across remote tundras to glacial rivers and canoe in the spectacular waters of Prince William Sound
- Denali National Park is home to an abundance of native wildlife. Visit the park for a unique chance to see moose, caribou, grizzly bears, Dall sheep and wolves in their natural habitat
- After witnessing the land mammals of Denali, get close to sea otters, puffins and humpback whales as you kayak among glaciers in Valdez. You might even see bald eagles wheeling in the sky above
GROUP TOUR from £1458 for 15 days
- This trip is packed full of optional outdoor activities, providing the perfect opportunity to explore nature at ground level. Hike through forests, cycle in a remote part of the Rocky Mountains and canoe across a picturesque lake
- With lakes, mountains and glaciers dotted throughout huge national parks, the Rockies features an array of striking landscapes that you won't see anywhere else in the world
- Canoe to an overnight campsite in the remote wilderness. This is the type of experience that's synonymous with the Rocky Mountains
GROUP TOUR from £2044 for 12 days
- Learn about another way of life over a home cooked meal, in the company of an Amish Bishop and his family
- With an overnight stay at Niagara Falls, you'll be able to see this spectacular sight in the day, at night, up close and from afar. The scenes are unique from both the Canadian and American sides
- As an extremely popular activity, the Kensington Market Urban Adventure is a great way to get under the skin of Toronto in a short period of time
GROUP TOUR from £1956 for 12 days
- Discover one of the most awe-inspiring mountain ranges in the world: the great Canadian Rockies. The Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Banff is one of the most scenic drives on Earth. Sit back and enjoy the ride, without the hassle of driving
- Explore the stunning floral displays at Victoria's Butchart Gardens. Whether it's roses of summer or tulips in spring, the gardens are lovely at any time of year
- Climb aboard the epic PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola and be transported from Whistler to the Blackcomb Mountains, keeping an eye out for black bears in the forest below. There are some fantastic hikes at the top of both mountains
GROUP TOUR from £9100 for 13 days
- Explore the World Heritage-listed Ilulissat Icefjord. Cruise past icebergs and hear the thunderous roar of ice calving from Sermeq Kujalleq, the world’s fastest moving glacier
- Visit some of the most beautiful and isolated places on the planet, including Sam Ford Fjord, where rocky mountains loom from the sea
- Led by a team of experts, get close to a unique array of wildlife – such as walruses, sea birds and perhaps even polar bears – on regular Zodiac trips