Book your adventure holiday with confidence
When you book directly with Imaginative Traveller*, your trip is protected in the event of financial failure:
- If you book a 'land only' trip (i.e. you book your flights elsewhere) your money is protected by our AITO bond; wheareas
- If you book your flights and trip with us your money is protected by our ATOL bond.
Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd.* holds an Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) number 4157, which is issued and bonded by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority).
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 for Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd., and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
1. non-flight packages commencing in and returning to the UK;
2. non-flight packages commencing and returning to a country other than the UK; and
3. flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland, which are sold to customers outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
1, 2 and 3 provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled. 1 and 3 provides for repatriation. Please note that bookings made outside the UK and Republic of Ireland are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd.
Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd. is a member of the Association of Independent Tour Operators. AITO is an organisation that represents around 140 of Britain's best specialist tour operators. Imaginative Traveller adheres to the high values of quality and service that AITO promotes and the company follows the AITO Quality Charter.
Customer care and complaints
We’re committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers, and actively solicit feedback.
It’s our policy to treat all our customers with respect and to act with integrity; we want to know when something goes wrong so we can improve our standards.
Your tour leader is the first port of call for any issues while on your trip in the first instance, as they will endeavour (and usually manage) to put things right, and it's often easier to sort out there and then.
If the issue cannot be resolved locally, we advise you to email or telephone our office whilst you're on the trip and we will endeavour to help to resolve the issue.
Should it be necessary to contact us after the trip, please email or write to us within 28 days of leaving your trip quoting your trip reference and other relevant information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Customer Relations Department, Imaginative Traveller, Camp Green, Debenham, Suffolk, IP14 6LA
We aim to resolve any issues promptly and fairly.
* Imaginative Traveller is a trading name of Dragoman Overseas Travel Ltd.