Enjoy up to 20% off selected Imaginative Traveller Europe adventures.
Book between the 8th May 2019 - 27th May 2019 and travel between 8th May 2019 - 31st August 2019
We've handpicked a selection of tours to whet your appetite...
GROUP TOUR from £728 for 10 days
- Learn about the dark history and rebuilding of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a walking tour of Sarajevo
- Visit Mostar’s famous Old Bridge and witness a traditional bridge jumper hurl themselves into the icy waters below
- Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the communist past and progressive vibe of Budapest, the 'Pearl of the Danube'
GROUP TOUR from £2744 for 15 days
- Norway's fjords feature some of the most stunning scenery on Earth. Cruise past waterfalls and snow-capped peaks through the narrow Naeroyfjord
- Discover Stockholm's maritime history at the Vasa Museum, which houses an original wooden war ship from 1628. This impressive vessel gives you a rare glimpse into the naval power Sweden was once famous for
- Lakeside Mora's mix of landscapes proves just how darn stunning Sweden can be. Be charmed by tiny countryside villages, red cottages, pine forests, rolling meadows and sparkling lakes
GROUP TOUR from £1248 for 15 days
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history. See remaining fragments of the famous wall that once divided the city in half
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic. Soak up the smooth sounds of jazz at a low-lit bar in Prague before stepping right into a fairytale in the World Heritage-listed town of Cesky Krumlov
GROUP TOUR from £1672 for 10 days
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market
- Logrono is filled with excellent taperias, each with their own speciality, and there’s little better than watching the master of mushrooms at Bar Soriano prepare hundreds of buttery, garlicky wild mushrooms for you to feast on during a tapas crawl
GROUP TOUR from £1396 for 8 days
- Walk through the unspoilt natural wonders of the Ring of Kerry
- Scramble about the clustered pillars of Giant's Causeway
- Explore the rugged coastline of the Aran Islands
GROUP TOUR from £952 for 15 days
- Feast your eyes on Turkey's most spectacular and surreal sights, from the 'Cotton Castle' of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia
- Enjoy a local lunch while sailing the Kekova islands. Spot underwater cities from above, then spend the afternoon snorkelling
- Your exploration of Derinkuyu is a walking tour with a twist. This astounding ancient city extends some 60 metres underground
GROUP TOUR from £764 for 5 days
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history of Reykjavik, and visit the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together
20% Europe Sale Terms & Conditions
1. Save up to 20% on new bookings only departing between 8th May 2019 and 31st August 2019, not combinable with any other offer including loyalty.
2. Discounted tours will be marked as such and will start with an I in the trip code. (Trips beginning with M, E or Tailor Made trips are excluded from the sale)
3. Trips must be booked between 8th May 2019 and 27th May 2019. Travel window is 8th May 2019 until 31st August 2019.
4. Discount only applies to the land portion of the trip and cannot be applied to flights, insurance, or any additional services.
5. A deposit is required at the time of booking.
6. Full payment is required at least 60 days prior to travel.
7. There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
9. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation at time of booking.
10. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Standard booking conditions apply.
11. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by the supplier at time of booking.