Solo Traveller - The Advantages Of Small Group Travel
If you’re travelling alone then take the pressure off and join one of our trips.
Nowadays, many of our customers join our small group adventures as a solo traveller. There are many advantages if you’re travelling solo to booking with us.
Why Join A Group Tour?
The main advantage and the number one reason to join a small group trip is the social aspect of meeting and travelling with other people. Enduring friendships (and even more) have been forged on our trips and you will be sure to find someone who is like minded. Our groups are small enough for you not to be lost in a crowd but big enough that you will always find at least one other traveller to click with. Don’t forget, you’re all there for the same reasons, to meet people and see the world!
There is a complete mix of people on most trips, singles, couples, friends, old, young, novice travellers, expert adventurers, career breakers, gap year travellers, and even travel industry workers. There is no fixed type of person and it’s the variety that adds the spice to the experience.
You travel solo when you join one of our trips but you never travel alone!
Any Single Supplements?
Another major plus is that there are no single supplements. As there is always a large number of solo customers, you will be paired with another guest (of the same sex) to share a twin room in any hotel or accommodation. There may be occasions where you do decide to upgrade to a single room but its not compulsory. It means that everyone travelling on a single basis is treated as fairly as the couples or people travelling in groups.
There is a real benefit in safety and security when traveling with a group. No worrying about constantly checking your surroundings you are free to get on with enjoying your travels. All trips are led by experienced and knowledgeable tour leaders who take all of the stress out of knowing where and where not to go.
Joining one of our trips saves you the considerable effort and time involved in planning and booking a trip. This is made more difficult as a single traveller as most arrangements are calculated on a twin share basis. All of this is taken care for you. The best value accommodation, which can even include homestays – (great for meeting the locals) – comfortable and safe transport, access to the most significant sites, a great bunch of friends to mix with, it’s all the ingredients for a perfect trip.
If you’ve been thinking about it for a while, don’t hold back. Book your trip today and start exploring the world in a relaxed and secure way.
Advantages for Solo Travellers
- Free time built in to the tour itinerary because sometimes you just want to do your own thing.
- NO compulsory single supplements. The price you see for a trip is per person regardless whether you are booking as one or more.
- Great opportunity to meet new friends, locals and have a great social life on the trip.
- All of the arrangements are taken care of for you. You just need to turn up at the departure point on the allotted date! And of course, we can even arrange that for you.
- Experienced and knowledgeable tour leader. It’s like having your own personal travel advisor accompanying you. They pull the trip together and often can add all manner of extra tips and advice to your journey.