Trips for Solo Travellers
Travelling alone? Solo adventure travel has never been so sociable!
If you are travelling alone then our trips are perfect for you! One of the biggest advantages about group travel is the social nature of the trips and the fact that you'll come together with many like-minded solo travellers with a passion for travel and seeing the world! At least half of our customers book on as single travellers - and whether they are young professional adults, students on a sabbatical or summer trip, older 'second-time round' travellers, or any other type of adventurous soul, this makes for a fantastic melting pot of people on every trip.
There are no compulsory single supplements on any of our tours, as we simply arrange twin-share accommodation for you with another tour member of the same sex. Alternatively on some of our trips you can pay a single supplement and we can arrange a single room for you.
We understand that travelling to far-away destinations and visiting different cultures on your own can be daunting, and the organisation of such travel can be difficult and time-consuming - thus our tours provide the safety and convenience of travelling to the world’s most exciting destinations in a small group of like-minded people, with whom you can share amazing experiences and make life-long friendships. There really is no such thing as 'travelling alone' on a trip with Imaginative Traveller!
Read more about the benefits of small group travel here.
Advantages for Solo Travellers
- No compulsory single supplement on any of our trips.
- We arrange twin-share accommodation for you with another tour member of the same sex.
- Small group numbers to help you feel one of a close group of like-minded adventurers.
- A tour leader/guide who knows the country and is on-hand to help with your questions and concerns whilst on the trip.
- Make new friends – our trips are usually a good mix of single people, friends and couples.
- Lots of free time during the tour allows you to 'do your own thing' and independently explore, or accompany other members of your group.
- Some of our trips include homestay experiences, which enable you to meet the local people in their own environment and live as they live – this is difficult to arrange as an independent traveller.
- We use a variety of transport on our tours – buses, boats, jeeps, trains, etc. And there's no need to worry about the tickets, as we do all the organising for you!