Our Cycling tours allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through South Africa and California.
Cycle through stunning scenery
Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace, giving you time to soak up the landscapes you’re riding through, whether that’s the outstanding Mediterranean coastline of the Amalfi Coast, the foothills of Mt Toubkal in Morocco, or the peaceful landscapes of rural Japan.
See the sights along the way
You’ll have plenty of time to stop and explore the landmarks en route, from the temples at Angkor Wat and the temple of Poseidon to the fairytale Trakai castle on Galve Lake and the Panama Canal.
Kick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously!
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £591 for 7 days
- Discover the vibrant city of Marrakech from a different perspective during a bike tour through the main sites, finishing with a glass of (in our humble opinion) the best freshly squeezed orange juice in Djemaa el-Fna
- Gallop over sandy beaches and through mimosa forests on a horseback ride on the Moroccan coast
- Make a thrilling descent down the slopes of the Atlas Mountains by mountain bike
GROUP TOUR from £1325 for 7 days
- Cycle through whitewashed villages and marvel at the sublime sapphire waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Visit the largest island of Dalmatia, with its cypress forests, orange and olive trees, and glowing white pebble beaches
- Filled with fragrant lavender, pines, fruit orchards and a towering limestone ridge, Hvar is truly stunning
GROUP TOUR from £920 for 7 days
- Cycling through Caribbean Cuba gives you unique access to parts of the island that are off the beaten track
- See animals in their natural habitat, including the Cuban crocodile, an abundance of marine life and the world’s smallest bird, the bee hummingbird
- Cycle through the lush valley of Soroa. Known as Cuba's Rainbow, the valley is rich in plant and wildlife
GROUP TOUR from £650 for 8 days
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
GROUP TOUR from £1720 for 8 days
- Cycle the spectacular Otago Central Rail Trail, the oldest rail trail in New Zealand and voted 'New Zealand's Favourite Ride' for the past two years.
- Ring along flat, traffic-free paths aslongside some of the South Island's most stunning scenery.
- Begin your journey in Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand and arguably the world.
GROUP TOUR from £1269 for 8 days
- Immerse yourself in spectacular mountain scenery
- Indulge in world renowned Dolomiti cuisine
- Relax at the family-run 3-star Hotel Tschurtschentaler
GROUP TOUR from £1079 for 8 days
- Immerse yourself in a previously isolated country
- Cycle from mountain plateaux to the Albanian Riviera
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Butrint
GROUP TOUR from £1179 for 8 days
- Spectacular coastal cycling on the mainland and islands
- Delicious local cuisine at traditional restaurants and agritourism’s
- Discover the UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
GROUP TOUR from £1279 for 8 days
- Cycle through stunning Dolomite scenery
- Relax on a boat trip across Lake Garda
- Discover the fascinating cities of Verona, Padova and Venice
GROUP TOUR from £1369 for 8 days
- Cycle along idyllic coastlines
- Visit historic sights of ancient Greece
- Discover Athens and its archaeological treasures
GROUP TOUR from £1349 for 8 days
- Cycle along Sardinia’s unspoilt southwestern coast
- Explore fascinating archaeological sites and picturesque fishing villages
- Enjoy Sardinian warm hospitality and delicious cuisine
- Relax on Sardinia's stunning beaches
GROUP TOUR from £1449 for 8 days
- Discover the rugged nature of Cilento National Park
- Cycle along the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy the Italian warm hospitality and succulent cuisine
- Explore the beautiful towns of Amalfi and Ravello