Imaginative Traveller's Cycling tours allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through SouKick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously! Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace with our expert and passionate local guides.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £920 for 10 days
- Cycle past desert landscapes, through lush palmeries and along the sparkling Mediterranean coast at a pace that suits you and your family. When it gets too hot, don’t worry, there’s a private minivan to retreat to!
- Wind down in the famous blue and white town of Chefchaouen and stop for some photos among the colourful buildings and artistic doorways in town.
- Watch your children as they marvel at the medieval past in Fes, wandering the maze of streets in the medina and passing the locals going about their daily life.
GROUP TOUR from £1085 for 10 days
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic and the tourist traps with a family cycling tour that takes you into the villages and incredible scenery of Southern Thailand.
- With rides through lush farmland, mountains and coast, there is no better way to get your kids outdoors and breathing fresh air.
- No matter your age, sleeping in a real-life jungle treehouse and a floating cabin are two accommodation experiences you’ll be bragging about for a while.
GROUP TOUR from £895 for 10 days
- Go off road and explore Vietnams changing landscapes, peddle through fishing villages, ancient ruins and lively cities.
- Learn how to prepare White Rose Cake in Hoi An, this hands-on experience is one the whole family will enjoy.
- Cycle through rural countryside to the Cu Chi tunnels, learn about the exciting history behind the complex and try and squeeze through them (if you dare!).
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1385 for 10 days
- Cycle to the Kiki Plateau and enjoy beautiful views of Mount Toubkal
- Journey through the amazing Paradise Valley
- Explore the relaxed coastal town of Essaouira
- Wander the souks and markets of Marrakech
GROUP TOUR from £1399 for 11 days
- Cycle in the Baltic states through three countries
- Explore three fascinating capital cities
- Visit the fairytale Trakai castle
GROUP TOUR from £2199 for 11 days
- Cycle along rivers, through forests and national parks
- Discover four countries steeped in history
- Enjoy Central European culture, cuisines, wines and beers
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2300 for 11 days
- Snorkel in the temperate waters of the Red Sea
- ride camels through the landscapes of Wadi Rum
- Cycle to the shores of the Dead Sea
GROUP TOUR from £1440 for 11 days
- Jump in the saddle and descend from one of the world's highest motorable roads on two wheels.
- Swap peaks for valleys as you raft through 30 kilometres of pristine river featuring Grade III/IV rapids.
- Spend three days trekking through mountain passes to remote villages and monasteries.
GROUP TOUR from £3059 for 11 days
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all
- End rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer
- Ride both bikes and bullet trains for the ultimate change of pace
GROUP TOUR from £1949 for 12 days
- Cycling through magnificent and diverse landscapes
- Safari drives in Etosha National Park
- Exploring sand dunes on a modified ‘fat’ bike
- Waterberg National Park’s red sandstone table mountain
- See the highest sand dunes in the world
GROUP TOUR from £950 for 12 days
- Get a taste of incredible Istanbul and its bustling backstreets
- Hike and Cycle the Valleys of Cappadocia and picnic amongst a forest of Fairy Chimneys
- Visit Ephesus’s astounding Roman ruins, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive
GROUP TOUR from £2399 for 13 days
- Lush agricultural land of the north with paddy fields and fruit orchards
- Ambositra, the arts and crafts capital of Madagascar
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, and natural
- Dense rainforest and cascading falls of Ranomafana National Park
- White sand beaches of the fisherman’s village of Ifaty
- Cycling through vilages