Our Cycling tours allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through South Africa and California.
Cycle through stunning scenery
Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace, giving you time to soak up the landscapes you’re riding through, whether that’s the outstanding Mediterranean coastline of the Amalfi Coast, the foothills of Mt Toubkal in Morocco, or the peaceful landscapes of rural Japan.
See the sights along the way
You’ll have plenty of time to stop and explore the landmarks en route, from the temples at Angkor Wat and the temple of Poseidon to the fairytale Trakai castle on Galve Lake and the Panama Canal.
Kick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously!
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £896 for 7 days
- Cycling through Caribbean Cuba gives you unique access to parts of the island that are off the beaten track
- See animals in their natural habitat, including the Cuban crocodile, an abundance of marine life and the world’s smallest bird, the bee hummingbird
- Cycle through the lush valley of Soroa. Known as Cuba's Rainbow, the valley is rich in plant and wildlife
GROUP TOUR from £665 for 8 days
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
GROUP TOUR from £1720 for 8 days
- Cycle the spectacular Otago Central Rail Trail, the oldest rail trail in New Zealand and voted 'New Zealand's Favourite Ride' for the past two years.
- Ring along flat, traffic-free paths aslongside some of the South Island's most stunning scenery.
- Begin your journey in Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand and arguably the world.
GROUP TOUR from £1249 for 8 days
- Explore traditional French villages
- Eat delicious local food and wine
- Visit Carcassonne's picturesque central square and the Cité de Carcassonne
- Explore the charming market town of Narbonne
- Cycle along the Canal du Midi
GROUP TOUR from £1149 for 8 days
- Take in the spectacular mountain scenery
- Indulge in world renowned Dolomiti cuisine
- Visit the open-air South Tyrol Museum of Cultural Anthropology
- Follow excellent cycle paths in the stunning Fiscalina Valley
- Visit the charming medieval town of Lienz, known as the ‘Pearl of the Dolomites’
GROUP TOUR from £829 for 8 days
- Explore a previously isolated country
- Ride from mountain plateaux to sandy beaches
- Cycle in Llogara National Park, home to black pine, Eurasian otter and golden eagles
- Explore the UNESCO site of Butrint
- Visit the town of Gjirokastra, exploring its narrow cobbled alleys and 18th Century Ottoman houses
GROUP TOUR from £929 for 8 days
- Cycle peaceful coastal routes
- Island hop by boat and bike
- Explore the UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
- Wander around the narrow streets of Hvar
- Explore Korcula, known for its outstanding cultural and historical heritage
GROUP TOUR from £1099 for 8 days
- Ride through the stunning Dolomites
- Relax on a fantastic boat trip across Lake Garda
- Discover the legendary city of Verona
- Visit Padova, home to the Prato della Valle, one of the biggest squares in Europe
- Explore Venice, the 'Floating City', and its labyrinth of narrow streets, bridges and waterways
GROUP TOUR from £1149 for 8 days
- Discover Athens and its archaeological treasures
- Ride along some of the most idyllic coastlines in Greece
- Visit the world famous site of Mycenae
- Cycle to the temple of Poseidon and enjoy amazing views of Poros Island
GROUP TOUR from £1279 for 8 days
- Cycle along Sardinia’s unspoilt southwestern coast
- Explore fascinating archaeological sites and picturesque fishing villages
- Enjoy Sardinian warm hospitality and delicious cuisine
- Relax on Sardinia's stunning beaches
GROUP TOUR from £1179 for 8 days
- Discover the rugged Cilento National Park
- Cycle along the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy the Italian warm hospitality and succulent cuisine
- Explore the beautiful towns of Amalfi and Ravello
- Visit Paestum's well-preserved temples and amphitheatre
GROUP TOUR from £1505 for 8 days
- Share a true cycling pilgrimage along the famed Camino de Santiago.
- Cycle through the gorgeous Galician countryside, from rolling hills to green tree-lined plains.
- Avoid dawdling through the less interesting parts of the Camino as it's always faster by bike!