Imaginative Traveller's cycling holidays allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through SouKick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously! Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace with our expert and passionate local guides.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £1349 for 8 days
- Discover the rugged nature of Cilento National Park
- Cycle along the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy the Italian warm hospitality and succulent cuisine
- Explore the beautiful towns of Amalfi and Ravello
GROUP TOUR from £1079 for 8 days
- Ride remote and rugged mountain biking trails
- Immerse yourself in vast mountain scenery
- Stay in traditional Moroccan Riads
GROUP TOUR from £1440 for 8 days
- Push your pedals up the longest cycling climb in the world, the 80km-long Alto de Letras, then head to your hotel next to the Hot Springs and soak those aching legs!
- Enjoy a ‘Ciclovía’ morning, the way literally a million locals do, having the opportunity to see different areas of cosmopolitan Bogota.
- Cycle and sweat through steamy jungle scenery, coffee plantations and colourful colonial towns nestled in the verdant (and hilly!) Colombian countryside.
GROUP TOUR from £1380 for 8 days
- Share a true cycling pilgrimage along the famed Camino de Santiago.
- Cycle through the gorgeous Galician countryside, from rolling hills to green tree-lined plains.
- Avoid dawdling through the less interesting parts of the Camino as it's always faster by bike!
GROUP TOUR from £1350 for 8 days
- Bogota is the treasure trove of Colombia's rich history. Explore its museums and galleries at your leisure, then tour its excellent Paloquemao Market.
- Enjoy a “Ciclovía” morning, the way literally millions of locals do, having the opportunity to see different areas of cosmopolitan Bogota.
- Cycle and sweat through steamy jungle scenery, coffee plantations and colonial towns nestled in verdant hills.
GROUP TOUR from £1368 for 8 days
- Cycle through the same landscapes that inspired some of Vincent van Gogh's greatest masterpieces
- Encounter rich Roman history and architecture in the historic towns of Arles and Orange
- Stop in at famous vineyards outside Avignon and savour iconic French wines
GROUP TOUR from £1306 for 8 days
- Pedal through the rolling green hills, vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany on this classic journey from Florence to Pisa
- From Lucca's tree-lined city walls, follow the gentle Serchio River to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Retrace the steps of Leonardo da Vinci around his home city, Vinci
GROUP TOUR from £1120 for 8 days
- Cycle leafy paths from vibrant Vienna to Bratislava and bohemian Budapest
- Follow the Danube downstream, passing romantic castles, picturesque villages and lowland forests
- Experience one of Austria's most important archaeological sites, the Roman remains at Carnuntum
GROUP TOUR from £1350 for 8 days
- Dazzling cliff-side houses and an impossible coastal location make Cinque Terre one of the world's most romantic destinations
- Adventure through the area's most scenic trails on foot and by bike, including parts of the classic coastal route, all under expert local guidance. Take to the water on a kayak trip to secluded beaches
- If you'd rather spend more time relaxing on the beach, there's flexibility in some places to take a train instead of hike
GROUP TOUR from £1125 for 8 days
- Get into the heart of Paklenica National Park on foot and by bike, a place where the mountains meet the sea, where stunning deep gorges, lush forests, and lost villages wait to be explored
- Drift along pure spring-fed rivers past sparkling waterfalls, and then get the heart rushing riding the rapids of Zrmanja River by canoe or raft
- Sea kayak out on the silken blue waters of the Adriatic, dramatic mountains the backdrop while following the coast to the delightful fishing hamlet of Vinjerac
GROUP TOUR from £975 for 8 days
- From the top of Mt Vogel, hike along lush trails, looking down to the valley where deep green forest meets the endless blue of the glacial Lake Bohinj
- Cycle through mountain pastures to outstanding lookouts in Triglav National Park
- Famous for its fairytale-like surrounds – including an emerald-green lake with a church in its middle and medieval castle – Bled is a joy to explore. It also produces a delicious local cake (Bled cream cake – make sure to try it).
GROUP TOUR from £999 for 8 days
- An action-packed week with a great range of activities
- Try whitewater rafting, canyoning and mountain biking
- Ride one of Europe's longest and fastest zip lines
- Further optional activities; including paragliding