Imaginative Traveller's cycling holidays allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through SouKick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously! Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace with our expert and passionate local guides.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £1249 for 8 days
- Ride from the stunning UNESCO town of Matera
- Enjoy gentle cycling through olive groves and past white-coned trulli
- Sample fine seafood and wine from the famous Salento coast
- Stay in charming accommodation bursting with character
GROUP TOUR from £999 for 9 days
- Ride from the Atlas Mountains to the coast
- Conquer challenging climbs and exciting descents
- Explore Marrakech and Essaouira
GROUP TOUR from £1199 for 9 days
- Cycle through ancient villages and isolated landscapes
- Visit UNESCO citadels and fortified churches
- Experience mediaeval Transylvania and modern Bucharest
GROUP TOUR from £1399 for 9 days
- Beautiful remote scenery
- Balkan culture and cuisine
- Discover Mostar and Dubrovnik
- Dinaric Alps to the Adriatic sea
GROUP TOUR from £1199 for 9 days
- Cycle through spectacular desert scenery
- Visit the UNESCO site of Petra
- Camp under the stars in Wadi Rum
GROUP TOUR from £833 for 9 days
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay
GROUP TOUR from £1410 for 9 days
- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak
- With two homestays, you'll get an insight in to the 'real' Borneo at community level
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu, descending by the via ferrata – a specially protected mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia
GROUP TOUR from £1306 for 9 days
- Start off with scenic bike ride through Kaiping, revealing the hidden history and clan culture of its many abandoned diaolou (fortified tower houses).
- Spend time hiking the rice terrace-carved landscape of Longji and visiting communities that call this pocket of China home.
- Cycle amongst the dramatic karst-dotted countryside of Yangshuo that has been immortalised in countless traditional Chinese paintings.
GROUP TOUR from £1785 for 9 days
- From fiestas to Flamenco, Manzanilla to tapas, alcazars to bullrings—the very essence of Spain is found in Andalucía
- Enjoy traditional pork sausages stuffed with eggs and chunky La Porra stew after a rewarding day in the saddle
- Savour the stunning sunset views of Iznájar, an eye-catching town perched dramatically at the top of an imposing rocky outcrop.
GROUP TOUR from £865 for 9 days
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic with a cycling tour that gets you behind the tourist mask and into the heart and soul of Thailand's south
- Ride through a sea of greenery as a constant companion, then wind down on the famous sandy shores and azure waters of Thailand’s west coast
- There’s no need for artificial sports drinks here – rehydrate with fresh coconut and fruit juices straight from the plant
GROUP TOUR from £920 for 10 days
- Cycle past desert landscapes, through lush palmeries and along the sparkling Mediterranean coast at a pace that suits you and your family. When it gets too hot, don’t worry, there’s a private minivan to retreat to!
- Wind down in the famous blue and white town of Chefchaouen and stop for some photos among the colourful buildings and artistic doorways in town.
- Watch your children as they marvel at the medieval past in Fes, wandering the maze of streets in the medina and passing the locals going about their daily life.
GROUP TOUR from £1085 for 10 days
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic and the tourist traps with a family cycling tour that takes you into the villages and incredible scenery of Southern Thailand.
- With rides through lush farmland, mountains and coast, there is no better way to get your kids outdoors and breathing fresh air.
- No matter your age, sleeping in a real-life jungle treehouse and a floating cabin are two accommodation experiences you’ll be bragging about for a while.