Our Cycling tours allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through South Africa and California.
Cycle through stunning scenery
Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace, giving you time to soak up the landscapes you’re riding through, whether that’s the outstanding Mediterranean coastline of the Amalfi Coast, the foothills of Mt Toubkal in Morocco, or the peaceful landscapes of rural Japan.
See the sights along the way
You’ll have plenty of time to stop and explore the landmarks en route, from the temples at Angkor Wat and the temple of Poseidon to the fairytale Trakai castle on Galve Lake and the Panama Canal.
Kick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously!
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £999 for 9 days
- Ride from the Atlas Mountains to the coast
- Conquer challenging climbs and exciting descents
- Sightsee in the vibrant city of Marrakech
- Climb to the dramatic Tizi n'Test Pass (2100m)
GROUP TOUR from £1149 for 9 days
- UNESCO citadels and fortified churches
- Saxon history and modern Bucharest
- Ancient villages and isolated landscapes
- Take a tour of 'Dracula's Castle'
- Cycle through remote Transylvania
GROUP TOUR from £1349 for 9 days
- Discover the Dinaric Alps to the Adriatic
- Enjoy cultural and culinary experiences
- Sample authentic local wines
- Enjoy a honey farming crash course from a local farmer
- Explore the Lovcen National Park
GROUP TOUR from £1129 for 9 days
- Cycle through spectacular desert scenery
- Camp under the stars in Wadi Rum
- Experience weightlessness in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Visit the UNESCO site of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
GROUP TOUR from £790 for 9 days
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay
GROUP TOUR from £1156 for 9 days
- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak
- With two homestays, you'll get an insight in to the 'real' Borneo at community level
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu, descending by the via ferrata – a specially protected mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia
GROUP TOUR from £1156 for 9 days
- Start off with scenic bike ride through Kaiping, revealing the hidden history and clan culture of its many abandoned diaolou (fortified tower houses).
- Spend time hiking the rice terrace-carved landscape of Longji and visiting communities that call this pocket of China home.
- Cycle amongst the dramatic karst-dotted countryside of Yangshuo that has been immortalised in countless traditional Chinese paintings.
GROUP TOUR from £1658 for 9 days
- From fiestas to Flamenco, Manzanilla to tapas, alcazars to bullrings—the very essence of Spain is found in Andalucía
- Enjoy traditional pork sausages stuffed with eggs and chunky La Porra stew after a rewarding day in the saddle
- Savour the stunning sunset views of Iznájar, an eye-catching town perched dramatically at the top of an imposing rocky outcrop.
GROUP TOUR from £810 for 9 days
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic with a cycling tour that gets you behind the tourist mask and into the heart and soul of Thailand's south
- Ride through a sea of greenery as a constant companion, then wind down on the famous sandy shores and azure waters of Thailand’s west coast
- There’s no need for artificial sports drinks here – rehydrate with fresh coconut and fruit juices straight from the plant
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1385 for 10 days
- Cycle to the Kiki Plateau and enjoy beautiful views of Mount Toubkal
- Journey through the amazing Paradise Valley
- Explore the relaxed coastal town of Essaouira
- Wander the souks and markets of Marrakech
GROUP TOUR from £1249 for 11 days
- Visit the fairytale Trakai castle on Galve Lake
- Explore the many historical sites of Tallinn
- Cycle through Lahemaa National Park, keeping an eye out for moose and wild boar
- Explore Latvia's bustling capital city, Riga
- Admire the bizarre wooden carvings on Witch Hill
GROUP TOUR from £1729 for 11 days
- Cycle along rivers, through forests and national parks
- Discover four European capital cities steeped in history
- A wide range of local culture, cuisines, wines and beers
- Visit Vienna, a hive of architecture, history and culture
- Explore the beautiful city of Prague and wander through the alleys of the pretty Old Town
- Discover the grand city of Budapest, situated majestically along the Danube