Our Cycling tours allow you to access hidden corners of a destination, discover remote villages and meet the locals – often by cycling alongside them. Discover the wilds of Namibia, rural villages in Rajasthan, hidden culture in Vietnam, the stunning scenery of Chile and Argentina, the dramatic Sardinian coast, or indulge yourself on our vineyard cycling tours through South Africa and California.
Cycle through stunning scenery
Our cycle tours operate at a laid-back pace, giving you time to soak up the landscapes you’re riding through, whether that’s the outstanding Mediterranean coastline of the Amalfi Coast, the foothills of Mt Toubkal in Morocco, or the peaceful landscapes of rural Japan.
See the sights along the way
You’ll have plenty of time to stop and explore the landmarks en route, from the temples at Angkor Wat and the temple of Poseidon to the fairytale Trakai castle on Galve Lake and the Panama Canal.
Kick back after a day in the saddle by sampling the best of the local gastronomy –with a glass of local wine or beer, obviously!
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Cycling trips
GROUP TOUR from £1369 for 11 days
- Cycle in the Baltic states through three countries
- Explore three fascinating capital cities
- Visit the fairytale Trakai castle
GROUP TOUR from £2099 for 11 days
- Cycle along rivers, through forests and national parks
- Discover four countries steeped in history
- Enjoy Central European culture, cuisines, wines and beers
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2300 for 11 days
- Snorkel in the temperate waters of the Red Sea
- ride camels through the landscapes of Wadi Rum
- Cycle to the shores of the Dead Sea
GROUP TOUR from £1062 for 11 days
- Jump in the saddle and descend from one of the world's highest motorable roads on two wheels.
- Swap peaks for valleys as you raft through 30 kilometres of pristine river featuring Grade III/IV rapids.
- Spend three days trekking through mountain passes to remote villages and monasteries.
GROUP TOUR from £2755 for 11 days
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all
- End rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer
- Ride both bikes and bullet trains for the ultimate change of pace
GROUP TOUR from £1740 for 11 days
- Enjoy the Greater Kruger region on foot with both game and bush walks and encountering wildlife along the way.
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive in 4x4 safari vehicles
- Kayaking in the waters off Cape Town is a great way to encounter Cape Fur Seals and the penguins of Boulders Beach
GROUP TOUR from £2079 for 12 days
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa
GROUP TOUR from £1999 for 12 days
- Cycling through magnificent and diverse landscapes
- Safari drives in Etosha National Park
- Exploring sand dunes on a modified ‘fat’ bike
- Waterberg National Park’s red sandstone table mountain
- See the highest sand dunes in the world
GROUP TOUR from £865 for 12 days
- Get a taste of incredible Istanbul and its bustling backstreets
- Hike and Cycle the Valleys of Cappadocia and picnic amongst a forest of Fairy Chimneys
- Visit Ephesus’s astounding Roman ruins, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive
GROUP TOUR from £2429 for 13 days
- Lush agricultural land of the north with paddy fields and fruit orchards
- Ambositra, the arts and crafts capital of Madagascar
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, and natural
- Dense rainforest and cascading falls of Ranomafana National Park
- White sand beaches of the fisherman’s village of Ifaty
- Cycling through vilages
GROUP TOUR from £2160 for 13 days
- Cycling is the perfect way to enjoy the incredible landscapes of Tanzania. When the going gets tough, ride in the support vehicle, and when it’s time to see wildlife, swap the bike for a jeep or truck
- Kick off your adventure with that cornerstone of all cycling adventures – coffee. Roast, grind and taste your own in the village of Tengeru
- The Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are two of Africa’s very best wildlife arenas. Fall asleep surrounded by creatures of the African plains and take a safari in search of the rare black rhino
GROUP TOUR from £1649 for 14 days
- The magnificent cave temple at Dambulla
- Climb the rock fortress at Sigiriya for breathtaking views
- Explore the old ruined city of Polonnaruwa
- The fascinating town of Kandy
- Ride through tea estates to Nuwara Eliya
- Search for leopard in Yala National Park