Our Discovery trips are designed to showcase the very best a region has to offer; immerse yourself in the culture, spend time with local people and discover the real essence of a place.
You could find yourself learning the art of tajine-making at a homestay in Morocco, wandering the temples of Angkor Wat, taking a canoe safari in Botswana, lazing on secluded beaches in Cuba or marvelling at the ruins of Machu Picchu.
Our Discovery trips
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2500 for 8 days
- Head out at dawn for a foot safari to study the smaller flora and fauna often missed on game drive
- Set off for a full-day game drive before finishing at the Bush Rover, your exclusive mobile camp with private chef, guide and waiter
GROUP TOUR from £1599 for 5 days
- See glaciers, lava tubes and waterfalls
- Experience unrivalled natural phenomena
- Search for the Northern Lights
- Flybus transfer to meet any flight
GROUP TOUR from £940 for 5 days
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes, black sands and thermal springs of this magical land in the world's far north
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history of Reykjavik, and visit the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together
GROUP TOUR from £1590 for 6 days
GROUP TOUR from £970 for 6 days
GROUP TOUR from £940 for 6 days
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice and vikings. Follow the scenic 'Golden Circle', visiting geothermal springs and geysers, the mighty waterfall of Gullfoss and the site of the nation's first parliament at Thingvellir
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a guided tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the massive Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
- Drive along the island’s spectacular South Shore past the Reynisdrangar Rocks and volcanic black sand beaches
GROUP TOUR from £708 for 6 days
- This trip takes in the major highlights of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, and with an included flight between the two, you’ll have maximum time and not have to worry about long travel days
- Discover the contrasting sides to Cambodia’s history at Phnom Penh’s Tuoi Sieng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek, and the city’s Royal palace and Silver Pagoda
- Dine at the Friends restaurant to taste delicious local food and support an organisation that helps vulnerable local children
GROUP TOUR from £896 for 6 days
- Rise with the sun and watch saffron-robed monks shuffle between houses, where the faithful wait with offerings as part of an alms giving ritual.
- See the crowning-jewel of Laos' spiritual monuments – Pha That Luang, a shining Buddhist stupa that sits on ground that has been considered holy for thousands of years.
- Splash in the blue waters of Kuang Si Waterfall, where multi-tiered cascades ensconced by thick jungle give the appearance of a Laotian Eden.
GROUP TOUR from £1300 for 7 days
- Until 2005, the Gocta Falls sat hidden in the Andes, known only to the locals. These secret waters flow to create one of the tallest falls in the world, setting a magical scene of mist, water and flourishing rainforest
- Spend a full day exploring the ruined Chachapoya fortress of Kuélap, one of the most important archaeological site of the Andes
- Understand the cultural importance of Chachapoya afterlife on an excursion to visit the rock-face mausoleums of Revash and the mummies of Leymebamba
GROUP TOUR from £740 for 7 days
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu. Hike the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or relax and take the train
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour and then wander around it at your own pace
- Explore Cuzco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences, and endless things to do and see
GROUP TOUR from £1545 for 7 days
- Admire beautiful green pastures as you drive along roads bordered with flowers on your excursion to Capelinhos volcano
- Enjoy a whale-watching tour on a small-boat excursion with an experienced guide who’ll offer insights into the lives of these amazing creatures
- Hike to the top of Pico da Esperanca, the highest point in all of Portugal!
GROUP TOUR from £1945 for 7 days
- The happiest land on earth, Bhutan is a hidden paradise with no traffic lights, laws governing minimum forest coverage and some amazing feats of archery.
- Only a small number of visitors are allowed into Bhutan each year. Its pretty special.
- The climb to Tigers nest while tough, is a richly rewarding and sobering experience