Our Discovery trips are designed to showcase the very best a region has to offer; immerse yourself in the culture, spend time with local people and discover the real essence of a place.
You could find yourself learning the art of tajine-making at a homestay in Morocco, wandering the temples of Angkor Wat, taking a canoe safari in Botswana, lazing on secluded beaches in Cuba or marvelling at the ruins of Machu Picchu.
See the real country and experience life as the locals do. Tour the sights of the old imperial capital of Hue from the back of a motorbike, spend the night in a traditional Kazakh yurt along the Silk Road, or lose yourself in the aromas of Cairo's Khan al-Khalili Bazaar.
Meet local people
These are trips that will get you into the heart of the local community, with homestays and dinners with local families.
Captivating culture & history
You’ll have plenty of time to explore the landmarks, from the temples of Southeast Asia and the monuments of South America to the historical sites of the cities of Europe and the natural splendour of the US National Parks.
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Discovery trips
GROUP TOUR from £1399 for 8 days
- Enjoy an evening Northern Lights snowshoe walk
- Relax in the sauna or hot tub
- Learn to cross-country ski on JuumaLake
- Embark on a 10km dogsledding adventure in Riisitunturi National Park
- Stay in fantastic winter lodge accommodation
GROUP TOUR from £915 for 8 days
- Discover Krakow, one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Central Europe
- Get off the beaten track and visit Zalipie, a small but pretty village in Poland where every house is painted with folklore motives
- Explore Zakopane, winter capitol of Poland, enjoy snowshoeing activity in Polish Tartras
GROUP TOUR from £618 for 8 days
- Discover Marrakech - Djemaa El-Fna isn't just a marketplace, it's a way of life. Marrakesh's largest outdoor food market is brimming with activity and is a great place to sample Moroccan delicacies while rubbing shoulders with the locals
- Explore pristine, secluded beaches of southern Morocco, find the spot where Ocean meet the mountains
- Discover a more laid back way of life in Taghazout, a sleepy coastal village where you can learn to surf and unwind with a yoga class.
GROUP TOUR from £929 for 8 days
- Explore Russia's mighty capital, Moscow
- Visit lesser known Novgorod, Russia's oldest city
- Discover St. Petersburg's Hermitage and Catherine's Palace
GROUP TOUR from £955 for 8 days
- Go beach-hopping through sunny Phuket, often regarded as one of the best seaside locations in Thailand (if not the world!)
- Sink into the slower pace of Khao Lak – a realm full of ambient charm and calming coastlines
- Trek through thick jungle landscape to serene waterfalls in the midst of the jungle – finding tiny pockets of serenity hiding under the trees as you go
GROUP TOUR from £540 for 8 days
- Arrive in the heaving, hedonistic metropolis of Rio de Janeiro and practice your samba on the streets of Lapa.
- Visit some of Brazil's biggest icons, including Christ Redeemer, Ipanema Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Party down with the locals in the streets of colonial Paraty, where Portugal meets Brazil, jungle meets sea and relaxation meets adventure.
GROUP TOUR from £722 for 8 days
- Spend a whole day uncovering the majesty and mystery of the world wonder of Petra. The first glimpse of the Treasury from the narrow path of the Siq is unforgettable
- Experience the best weightlessness this side of outer space with an effortless float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Hop in a jeep and experience the extraordinary desert scenery of Wadi Rum, a rugged moonscape of huge sandstone mountains
GROUP TOUR from £1860 for 8 days
- Hike through a frosted valley in Yosemite National Park, where there’s more stunning vistas than you can poke a walking stick at with fewer people than the Summer months.
- Get your fix of creature comforts and wild adventure at Heavenly Mountain Resort. Take a scenic gondola ride over snow-dusted hillside then choose to tackle the terrain or simply grab a beer in the village.
- Hit the slopes by foot, ski or snowboard in Lake Tahoe, breathing in the crisp smell of pine and snow.
GROUP TOUR from £1760 for 8 days
- Ride the rails through St Moritz’s staggering mountain scenery on the Bernina Express. The region is home to alpine forests, fast-flowing rivers and Eastern Switzerland’s highest summit, the Piz Bernina
- Spend a day exploring the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, criss-crossing the lake by ferry. Taking a turn about the grounds of Bellagio's grand Villa Melzi can make you feel just a bit fancy, then see the shore from the vantage point of your kayak
- It may be eaten all over the world, but Italy really knows how to do pasta. Indulge in ambrosial Italian fare in Tirano, famous for pizzoccheri, a type of tagliatelle cooked with potatoes, cabbage and cheese
GROUP TOUR from £493 for 8 days
- Float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise from the basket of a hot air balloon
- The Taj Mahal is not only an sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey
- Overlooking the picturesque scene of Moata Lake, the monumental Amber Fort is one sight that will forever be under India’s protection
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2500 for 8 days
- Head out at dawn for a foot safari to study the smaller flora and fauna often missed on game drive
- Set off for a full-day game drive before finishing at the Bush Rover, your exclusive mobile camp with private chef, guide and waiter
GROUP TOUR from £984 for 8 days
- A guided walking tour of Old Havana sheds lights on the difference between the lives of city and rural life in Cuba
- Take in all the colours and aromas of Soroa, the stunning valley area known as the 'rainbow of Cuba'
- Stroll along the rural dirt roads of Vinales as tractors, vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages pass you by