Where will your imagination take your family?
Imaginative Traveller are experts in organising every element of your family adventure holiday including flights, transfers and insurance. Each itinerary is carefully planned with your family in mind with interesting and educational excursions, comfortable transportation and hotels chosen specifically for their family-friendly facilities including a pool. All of our family adventure tours include a range of cultural, fun and active experiences. These trips are purely for families (including any aunts, uncles or cousins who’d like to come along, of course). As long as you’re travelling with a child under the age of 18, you’re a family in our eyes. Check out our minimum ages but most tours start from five years old or younger with our tailor made options. We've carefully planned the pace of our family tours so there's a good balance of activities, not too many long drives and lots of down time for everyone to relax and recharge. Our trips are made up of around four families, with the kids tending to hit it off straight away. Often the whole family ends up making friendships with people from all over the world, staying in touch long after the adventure ends.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children. For us, it’s also about educating the next generation of responsible travellers.
Our Family trips
GROUP TOUR from £750 for 8 days
- From scenic valley hikes to mountain biking and zip-lining, there's a great mix of activities for all ages and the whole family will be entertained
- The Noguera River is one of the top five rivers for white-water rafting in all of Europe, thanks to its many safe exit points and continuous stretches of steady foaming rapids
- Fabulous hosts make you feel at home, and knowledgeable and friendly guides help you get the most out of your adventure in this beautiful part of the world
GROUP TOUR from £1290 for 8 days
- Explore Mexico's amazing Yucatan Peninsula
- Revel in the beach vibe of Playa del Carmen
- Explore incredible Maya pyramids at Chichen Itza
GROUP TOUR from £1185 for 8 days
- Follow in the footsteps of Indiana Jones and explore the amazing ancient city of Petra, with history brought to life by your incredible local leader
- Learn a new game to take home, playing ‘Seven stones’ with local children
- Camp in the middle of the desert in Wadi Rum under a blanket of stars – an unforgettable experience that’s not your regular Thursday night!
GROUP TOUR from £750 for 8 days
- There's no better way to explore the stunning Turkish coastline than sailing along it for two nights. Relax on deck, swim and snorkel off the back of a traditional gulet into warm crystal water
- Get pampered with a real Turkish hamam (spa) experience, complete with treatments that are fun for the kids, and refreshing and invigorating for the parents!
- Squeeze into the steep sided Saklikent Gorge, marvel at its size, then scramble over rocks and cool off together in the melted mountain snow
GROUP TOUR from £1849 for 8 days
- Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and dogsledding
- Beautifully remote wilderness location
- Chance to see the Northern Lights
GROUP TOUR from £1199 for 8 days
- Visit Pompeii and get close to Mt Vesuvius' crater
- Enjoy boat trips and kayak along the beach
- Learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Superb coastal walk along the 'Path of the Gods'
GROUP TOUR from £2015 for 8 days
- As well as exploring some of the archipelago's finest islands by boat, you'll get to know the locals by staying in small, friendly hotels
- Snorkelling with sea lions is an incredible and surreal experience, and there are few better places to do so than Islas Lobos, home of the world's second largest sea lion colony
- One of the joys of the Galapagos is to be surrounded by birds like boobies and frigatebirds who often have not even the slightest interest you're there
GROUP TOUR from £1230 for 8 days
- Egypt is home to some of the world's most amazing ancient icons. Explore the Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley of the Kings with expert local guides
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo's colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with Nubian village folk in a house in Aswan
- Sleep under the stars, feast on hearty cuisine and be dazzled by the riverside scenery on a felucca sailing trip down the Nile
GROUP TOUR from £480 for 8 days
- Morocco is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea in rural villages, see goats climbing trees in the desert, and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians in Marrakech
- Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and visit the Taroudant Tannery for an insight into traditional Moroccan leather production
- With French, Portugese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets. Feast on fresh-caught seafood, explore unique art galleries and be dazzled by a blue-specked townscape
GROUP TOUR from £799 for 8 days
- Enjoy an action-packed week of adrenaline-filled activities in stunning
- Sea kayak over a sunken city in the Mediterranean Sea
- Canyoning - abseil, clamber and jump down a spectacular gorge, through
waterfalls and pools
- Explore ancient ruins
- Relax on the beach at Patara
- Enjoy a scenic coastal walk past Roman ruins
GROUP TOUR from £995 for 8 days
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those families who love to get their pulse going
- Discover a bird's eye view of nature from a flying fox in Ubud
- Take an exhilarating white water raft on the Ayung River, taking in beautiful backdrops of rainforests, gorges and rice paddies along the way
GROUP TOUR from £1605 for 8 days
- - Delve deep into the jungle and discover the ancient ruins of Tikal, one of the most magnificent Maya sites in the world.
- - Explore Belize's famous freshwater cave systems by canoe and tube, learning about their geological and cultural significance as a headlight leads the way.
- - Relax on San Pedro, an island off Belize's coast that's loved by travellers. Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef, kick back on the white sands and show your family the meaning of Caribbean charm.