Where will your imagination take your family?
Imaginative Traveller are experts in organising every element of your family adventure holiday including flights, transfers and insurance. Each itinerary is carefully planned with your family in mind with interesting and educational excursions, comfortable transportation and hotels chosen specifically for their family-friendly facilities including a pool. All of our family adventure tours include a range of cultural, fun and active experiences. These trips are purely for families (including any aunts, uncles or cousins who’d like to come along, of course). As long as you’re travelling with a child under the age of 18, you’re a family in our eyes. Check out our minimum ages but most tours start from five years old or younger with our tailor made options. We've carefully planned the pace of our family tours so there's a good balance of activities, not too many long drives and lots of down time for everyone to relax and recharge. Our trips are made up of around four families, with the kids tending to hit it off straight away. Often the whole family ends up making friendships with people from all over the world, staying in touch long after the adventure ends.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children. For us, it’s also about educating the next generation of responsible travellers.
Our Family trips
GROUP TOUR from £749 for 8 days
- Enjoy an action-packed week of adrenaline-filled activities in stunning
- Sea kayak over a sunken city in the Mediterranean Sea
- Canyoning - abseil, clamber and jump down a spectacular gorge, through
waterfalls and pools
- Explore ancient ruins
- Relax on the beach at Patara
- Enjoy a scenic coastal walk past Roman ruins
GROUP TOUR from £920 for 8 days
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those families who love to get their pulse going
- Discover a bird's eye view of nature from a flying fox in Ubud
- Take an exhilarating white water raft on the Ayung River, taking in beautiful backdrops of rainforests, gorges and rice paddies along the way
GROUP TOUR from £1410 for 8 days
- - Delve deep into the jungle and discover the ancient ruins of Tikal, one of the most magnificent Maya sites in the world.
- - Explore Belize's famous freshwater cave systems by canoe and tube, learning about their geological and cultural significance as a headlight leads the way.
- - Relax on San Pedro, an island off Belize's coast that's loved by travellers. Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef, kick back on the white sands and show your family the meaning of Caribbean charm.
GROUP TOUR from £1715 for 9 days
- Dubrovnik's charms reach far beyond the famed beautiful city walls. Explore the undisputed jewel of the Dalmatian Coast, and maybe cruise to Lokrum Island where a botanical garden, Benedictine monastery, and excellent swimming spots await
- Korcula Island is a quiet escape full of vineyards, olive groves and tranquil coves – indulge in local island food and drink specialties during a feast in a sleepy village
- Hvar Island seems to have it all: Renaissance architecture, beautiful beaches, lush green landscapes and excellent Dalmatian cuisine
GROUP TOUR from £1730 for 9 days
- Discover the best sights of Lima, from the colonial architecture and excellent museums to the mysterious catacombs and their ornate displays of human bones
- Delve into the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Hike jungle trails in search of monkeys, parrots, otters and caymans and sleep in a nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps
- Meet the local artisans, farmers and townsfolk of the Sacred Valley – not forgetting the cute alpacas and vincunas
GROUP TOUR from £885 for 9 days
- Experience the tranquil beauty of rural Vietnam while cycling hrough the lush rice paddies and limestone karsts of Ninh Binh
- Exploring Halong Bay by kayak allows you to access places the junk boats can't. Paddle through grottoes, land on secluded islands and inspect stalactites up close
- Eat for a good cause at Hanoi's KOTO restaurant, an initiative that trains street kids for careers in hospitality
GROUP TOUR from £1900 for 9 days
- Enjoy the perfect mix of included activities and free time so you and your family can see the sights that best suit you.
- Wonder at the massive rock that juts nearly 500 metres into the air in Gibraltar, casting a shadow over parts of the town
- Sample churros and chocolate on a walk through Madrid
GROUP TOUR from £730 for 10 days
- Act like Mowgli on the hunt for Shere Khan in your own real life version of ‘The Jungle Book’
- Everyone’s seen a photo of the Taj Mahal, but nothing compares to seeing it in person in the glowing morning light – you’ll understand what beauty really is
- Little can describe the feeling of nervous anticipation, of the hairs on the back of your neck standing up in hope of seeing a Bengal tiger stalk through the jungles of Ranthambore National Park
GROUP TOUR from £755 for 10 days
- Dodge the donkeys, discover the dye pits and embrace the smell of spices as you navigate the mystical alleyways of Fes under the guidance of your expert leader.
- Share a cup of sweet mint tea with Berbers and enjoy a local lunch in a mudbrick kasbah as you explore the unchanged culture and stunning scenery of Todra Gorge.
- Ride a camel over windswept sand dunes at sunset and spend an evening camped under the Sahara’s starry night sky.
GROUP TOUR from £920 for 10 days
- Cycle past desert landscapes, through lush palmeries and along the sparkling Mediterranean coast at a pace that suits you and your family. When it gets too hot, don’t worry, there’s a private minivan to retreat to!
- Wind down in the famous blue and white town of Chefchaouen and stop for some photos among the colourful buildings and artistic doorways in town.
- Watch your children as they marvel at the medieval past in Fes, wandering the maze of streets in the medina and passing the locals going about their daily life.
GROUP TOUR from £1085 for 10 days
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic and the tourist traps with a family cycling tour that takes you into the villages and incredible scenery of Southern Thailand.
- With rides through lush farmland, mountains and coast, there is no better way to get your kids outdoors and breathing fresh air.
- No matter your age, sleeping in a real-life jungle treehouse and a floating cabin are two accommodation experiences you’ll be bragging about for a while.
GROUP TOUR from £895 for 10 days
- Go off road and explore Vietnams changing landscapes, peddle through fishing villages, ancient ruins and lively cities.
- Learn how to prepare White Rose Cake in Hoi An, this hands-on experience is one the whole family will enjoy.
- Cycle through rural countryside to the Cu Chi tunnels, learn about the exciting history behind the complex and try and squeeze through them (if you dare!).