Imaginative Traveller has an incredible knowledge and understanding of the geography and culture of a destination. Tours of the music, festivals, history and culture of a country can be particularly fascinating and really brought to life when guided by a specialist.
Certain music tours have been created in conjunction with Songlines Music Travel - the folks behind Songlines, the world music magazine - and are specifically designed to immerse you in the traditional music of your destination. With these tours you will be guided by a music specialist, as well as local guides.
Our Culture & Festivals trips
GROUP TOUR from £950 for 15 days
- Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza and the tombs of iconic pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings
- Cairo is a place like no other; a rambling metropolis of sand-beaten colours, and you'll have plenty of time to lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating city
- Bask in the unique atmosphere of Aswan and experience not only the warmth and charm of Nubian hospitality, but also some delicious traditional cuisine on a homestay
GROUP TOUR from £2375 for 15 days
- Go behind the scenes of Mongolia's Naadam Festival and visit the athlete's training camps as they prepare to compete in the 2017 Naadam Festival.
- Live the nomad life with a family stay at a horse breeder's camp.
- Experience the phenomenal landscapes of central Mongolia.