Imaginative Traveller's walking, hiking and trekking trips provide you with expert trail guides, accommodation and porters (where necessary); from easy ambles to more testing treks, you bring your legs and a sense of adventure. From the frosted peak of Kilimanjaro and Patagonia’s windswept trails to a more sedate stroll through the rice fields of Vietnam, there’s a calf-stretching trip to suit every level of fitness and expertise. All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit.
Our Walking trips
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1550 for 12 days
- Explore Osh, an ancient and pivotal center on the Silk Road
- Trek to the foot of Sabakh and Aksu Peaks - 5,000 meter snow capped giants
- Cross Udobniy Pass (4,410m), offering fantastic panoramic views of Uryam River and the surrounding ridges with their majestic peaks
- Experience the legendary hospitality of Kyrgyzstan local herdsmen
GROUP TOUR from £1778 for 12 days
- Experience Cuzco's Inca culture
- Be amazed by the Ollantaytambo ruins
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2350 for 13 days
- Immerse yourself in the heart of rural Georgia
- Alpine Hiking through the Svaneti region of the Great Caucasus
- Trek towards the highest summit in Georgia, Mount Shkhara
- Enjoy a traditional Georgian cooking class with a local family
GROUP TOUR from £2056 for 13 days
- Enjoy a dinner in Bahir Zaf restaurant and support a project that opened its doors to train young people in catering services, thereby generating an income and creating employment opportunities after training.
- Search for the source of the Blue Nile on a boat cruise at Lake Tana, then discover the churches and unique castles of the regal city of Gondar.
- Trek the majestic series of undulating amethyst peaks that make up the Simien Mountains, looking out for the distinctive red-hearted Gelada.
GROUP TOUR from £1849 for 14 days
- Visit remote villages on this classic Himalayan trek
- Explore colourful Buddhist monasteries in the Indus Valley
- Discover multi-coloured rock formations of the Ladakh Range
- Cross wild, barren mountain passes and trek through spectacular gorges
- Visit Hankar and Skiu Women's Eco-cafe's - a community project for which
Exodus won the 'Giving Back' Adventure Travel Award in 2017
- Enjoy a sensational flight over the Himalaya
GROUP TOUR from £4299 for 14 days
- Three day camping trek to the crater rim of the Sierra Negra Volcano
- Plenty of island walks to discover the Galapagos landscape
- Incredible wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities with near-tame
- Plenty of snorkelling opportunities with iridescent fish, playful Sea
lions and turtles
- Island hopping by motorboat but sleep in hotels and lodges (plus 2 nights
GROUP TOUR from £1435 for 14 days
- Traverse the unique peaks and folds of the Knuckles Mountain Range, uncovering the paths to remote villages and camping by secluded waterfalls.
- Soak up the stunning vistas from atop Sri Lanka’s rock-star monument, Sigiriya, after climbing the 1200 steps to the summit of the ancient rock fortress.
- Connect with a side of the Teardrop Isle that traverses off the tourist trail and trek the diverse landscapes that make up this island slice of paradise.
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1595 for 14 days
- Discover the bustling city of Bogotá by bike
- White water rafting on the legendary Rio Fonce
- Undertake an epic 4 day jungle trek to the Lost City
- Hammock camp in Tayrona National Park
- Explore the UNESCO Heritage city of Cartagena
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £3175 for 14 days
- Conquer Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world
- Hike through lush rainforest, alpine deserts, across glaciers and past snow fields
- Venture into Tanzania’s most famous national parks for the ultimate safari experience
GROUP TOUR from £2074 for 15 days
- Experience the untouched world of the Amazon rainforest. Wander along jungle trails on the lookout for monkeys, parrots, otters and caimans, and sleep in a nature lodge lit by candles and kerosene lamps
- Marvel at the mother of all Incan cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and free time to explore on your own
- If trekking's not your thing, simply take a train to Machu Picchu instead – a great excuse to stay longer in lovely Cuzco
GROUP TOUR from £4118 for 15 days
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's sensational and sultry capital. Tour its best sights, then explore its many corners at your leisure, from the star-studded Recoleta cemetery to the tucked-away milongas (tango halls)
- Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed. This mind-boggling natural wonder is one of Patagonia's true crown jewels
- Explore the Patagonian wilderness around El Chalten, with guided day-hikes along two of its best trails
GROUP TOUR from £1044 for 15 days
- - Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- - Explore timeless Kathmandu
- - View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.