Imaginative Traveller's walking and trekking trips provide you with expert trail guides, accommodation and porters (where necessary); you bring your legs and a sense of adventure. From the frosted peak of Kilimanjaro and Patagonia’s windswept trails to a more sedate stroll through the rice fields of Vietnam, there’s a calf-stretching trip to suit every level of fitness and expertise. All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
From easy ambles...
Our walking holidays cater for every level of fitness. More casual walkers might find themselves rambling along the French Riviera, strolling between the villages of ‘Little Tibet’, or enjoying a jaunt among Morocco’s striking High Atlas Mountains.
...to more testing treks
Looking for a greater challenge? Look no further than the amazing Machame Route to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro, the historical 96km Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea, or the ultimate bucket list item for trekkers – Everest Base Camp.
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Walking trips
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1550 for 12 days
- Explore Osh, an ancient and pivotal center on the Silk Road
- Trek to the foot of Sabakh and Aksu Peaks - 5,000 meter snow capped giants
- Cross Udobniy Pass (4,410m), offering fantastic panoramic views of Uryam River and the surrounding ridges with their majestic peaks
- Experience the legendary hospitality of Kyrgyzstan local herdsmen
GROUP TOUR from £1714 for 12 days
- Experience Cuzco's Inca culture
- Be amazed by the Ollantaytambo ruins
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
GROUP TOUR from £2599 for 13 days
- Whale watching activity in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Dedicated and guided hikes on most days
- Iconic views of Peggy's Cove Lighthouse
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lunenburg
GROUP TOUR from £2749 for 13 days
- Castles of Gondar
- Trekking through dramatic scenery
- Endemic flora & fauna
- Remote mountain communities
- Led by an experienced Ethiopian guide and a UK trekking leader
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2350 for 13 days
- Immerse yourself in the heart of rural Georgia
- Alpine Hiking through the Svaneti region of the Great Caucasus
- Trek towards the highest summit in Georgia, Mount Shkhara
- Enjoy a traditional Georgian cooking class with a local family
GROUP TOUR from £2060 for 13 days
- Enjoy a dinner in Bahir Zaf restaurant and support a project that opened its doors to train young people in catering services, thereby generating an income and creating employment opportunities after training.
- Search for the source of the Blue Nile on a boat cruise at Lake Tana, then discover the churches and unique castles of the regal city of Gondar.
- Trek the majestic series of undulating amethyst peaks that make up the Simien Mountains, looking out for the distinctive red-hearted Gelada.
GROUP TOUR from £1649 for 14 days
- Visit remote villages on this classic Himalayan trek
- Explore colourful Buddhist monasteries in the Indus Valley
- Discover multi-coloured rock formations of the Ladakh Range
- Cross wild, barren mountain passes and trek through spectacular gorges
- Visit Hankar and Skiu Women's Eco-cafe's - a community project for which
Exodus won the 'Giving Back' Adventure Travel Award in 2017
- Enjoy a sensational flight over the Himalaya
GROUP TOUR from £1549 for 14 days
- Enjoy a short trek through traditional villages and amidst intriguing
- Stay in village homestays to experience Ladakhi hospitality and learn
about the traditional way of life
- See colourful Tibetan Buddhist monasteries along the Indus Valley
- Chance to journey by jeep to the top of the highest motorable road in the
- Visit Lamayuru with its lunar landscape and Alchi Monastery with
GROUP TOUR from £1275 for 14 days
- Traverse the unique peaks and folds of the Knuckles Mountain Range, uncovering the paths to remote villages and camping by secluded waterfalls.
- Soak up the stunning vistas from atop Sri Lanka’s rock-star monument, Sigiriya, after climbing the 1200 steps to the summit of the ancient rock fortress.
- Connect with a side of the Teardrop Isle that traverses off the tourist trail and trek the diverse landscapes that make up this island slice of paradise.
GROUP TOUR from £3065 for 14 days
- Take a walk through the idyllic coastal city of Porto and understand why the birthplace of fortified wine is renowned for its narrow lanes, charming buildings and delicious cuisine.
- Explore the country’s oldest university when discovering the historic riverfront city of Coimbra – once the capital of Portugal.
- Walk through the secluded Schist Villages, hidden between the mountain slopes, and consider the option of an authentic cooking class run by local residents.
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1595 for 14 days
- Discover the bustling city of Bogotá by bike
- White water rafting on the legendary Rio Fonce
- Undertake an epic 4 day jungle trek to the Lost City
- Hammock camp in Tayrona National Park
- Explore the UNESCO Heritage city of Cartagena
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £3175 for 14 days
- Conquer Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world
- Hike through lush rainforest, alpine deserts, across glaciers and past snow fields
- Venture into Tanzania’s most famous national parks for the ultimate safari experience