Our walking and trekking trips provide you with expert trail guides, accommodation and porters (where necessary); you bring your legs and a sense of adventure. From the frosted peak of Kilimanjaro and Patagonia’s windswept trails to a more sedate stroll through the rice fields of Vietnam, there’s a calf-stretching trip to suit every level of fitness and expertise. All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
From easy ambles...
Our walking holidays cater for every level of fitness. More casual walkers might find themselves rambling along the French Riviera, strolling between the villages of ‘Little Tibet’, or enjoying a jaunt among Morocco’s striking High Atlas Mountains.
...to more testing treks
Looking for a greater challenge? Look no further than the amazing Machame Route to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro, the historical 96km Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea, or the ultimate bucket list item for trekkers – Everest Base Camp.
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Walking trips
GROUP TOUR from £2499 for 13 days
- Whale watching activity in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Dedicated and guided hikes on most days
- Iconic views of Peggy's Cove Lighthouse
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lunenburg
GROUP TOUR from £3149 for 13 days
- Hike up Mt Fuji for sunrise over the Japanese Alps
- Explore the beautiful and fascinating Kyoto
- Climb the Japanese Matterhorn, Mt Yarigatake
- Sleep in a traditional Japanese Ryokan
- Free time to explore the delights of Tokyo
GROUP TOUR from £2749 for 13 days
- Castles of Gondar
- Trekking through dramatic scenery
- Endemic flora & fauna
- Remote mountain communities
- Led by an experienced Ethiopian guide and a UK trekking leader
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2350 for 13 days
- Immerse yourself in the heart of rural Georgia
- Alpine Hiking through the Svaneti region of the Great Caucasus
- Trek towards the highest summit in Georgia, Mount Shkhara
- Enjoy a traditional Georgian cooking class with a local family
GROUP TOUR from £2255 for 13 days
- Enjoy a dinner in Bahir Zaf restaurant and support a project that opened its doors to train young people in catering services, thereby generating an income and creating employment opportunities after training.
- Search for the source of the Blue Nile on a boat cruise at Lake Tana, then discover the churches and unique castles of the regal city of Gondar.
- Trek the majestic series of undulating amethyst peaks that make up the Simien Mountains, looking out for the distinctive red-hearted Gelada.
GROUP TOUR from £1499 for 14 days
- Visit remote villages on this classic Himalayan trek
- Explore colourful Buddhist monasteries in the Indus Valley
- Discover multi-coloured rock formations of the Ladakh Range
- Cross wild, barren mountain passes and trek through spectacular gorges
- Visit Hankar and Skiu Women's Eco-cafe's - a community project for which
Exodus won the 'Giving Back' Adventure Travel Award in 2017
- Enjoy a sensational flight over the Himalaya
GROUP TOUR from £2340 for 14 days
GROUP TOUR from £1823 for 14 days
- Discover the best sights of Lima, from the colonial architecture and excellent museums to the mysterious catacombs and their ornate displays of human bones
- Venture into the Sacred Valley to discover the quaint old town of Ollantaytambo and tour the staggering Inca ruins
- Be mesmerised by the mother of all Incan cities, the mysterious Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the site, plus an extra day of free time to explore
GROUP TOUR from £1499 for 14 days
- Enjoy a short trek through traditional villages and amidst intriguing
- Stay in village homestays to experience Ladakhi hospitality and learn
about the traditional way of life
- See colourful Tibetan Buddhist monasteries along the Indus Valley
- Chance to journey by jeep to the top of the highest motorable road in the
- Visit Lamayuru with its lunar landscape and Alchi Monastery with
GROUP TOUR from £3999 for 14 days
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or
- Flybus transfer to meet any flight
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1595 for 14 days
- Discover the bustling city of Bogotá by bike
- White water rafting on the legendary Rio Fonce
- Undertake an epic 4 day jungle trek to the Lost City
- Hammock camp in Tayrona National Park
- Explore the UNESCO Heritage city of Cartagena
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £3175 for 14 days
- Conquer Mt Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world
- Hike through lush rainforest, alpine deserts, across glaciers and past snow fields
- Venture into Tanzania’s most famous national parks for the ultimate safari experience