Our walking and trekking trips provide you with expert trail guides, accommodation and porters (where necessary); you bring your legs and a sense of adventure. From the frosted peak of Kilimanjaro and Patagonia’s windswept trails to a more sedate stroll through the rice fields of Vietnam, there’s a calf-stretching trip to suit every level of fitness and expertise. All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
From easy ambles...
Our walking holidays cater for every level of fitness. More casual walkers might find themselves rambling along the French Riviera, strolling between the villages of ‘Little Tibet’, or enjoying a jaunt among Morocco’s striking High Atlas Mountains.
...to more testing treks
Looking for a greater challenge? Look no further than the amazing Machame Route to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro, the historical 96km Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea, or the ultimate bucket list item for trekkers – Everest Base Camp.
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Walking trips
GROUP TOUR from £3465 for 15 days
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's sensational and sultry capital. Tour its best sights, then explore its many corners at your leisure, from the star-studded Recoleta cemetery to the tucked-away milongas (tango halls)
- Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed. This mind-boggling natural wonder is one of Patagonia's true crown jewels
- Explore the Patagonian wilderness around El Chalten, with guided day-hikes along two of its best trails
GROUP TOUR from £935 for 15 days
- - Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- - Explore timeless Kathmandu
- - View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
GROUP TOUR from £1799 for 15 days
- Classic camping trek through rhododendron forests to the Singalila Ridge
- See four of the five highest peaks on Earth: Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse
- Visit Rumtek and Ghoom Monasteries
- Explore Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim
- Drive through tea plantations and visit a tea estate
- Stay in Martam, a traditional Sikkimese village
- Sightseeing in Darjeeling with a chance to ride the ‘toy train
- Visit Delhi and Calcutta
GROUP TOUR from £1599 for 15 days
- The beautiful hill station of Munnar
- Trekking through the historic tea plantations of Kerala
- The colourful Sri Meenakshi temple at Madurai
- A night on the traditional houseboats of Kerala
GROUP TOUR from £2099 for 15 days
- Several days hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains
- Royal Natal National Park and the amazing rock formation, the
- Walking through the mountainous terrain of Swaziland
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Africa's famous Kruger National Park.
- Game walk and drive in a private game reserve
GROUP TOUR from £2199 for 15 days
- The jungles of Taman Nagara
- Sepilok's Orang-utans
- Summit of Mt. Kinabalu
- Food tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Canopy walks through the jungle
GROUP TOUR from £3460 for 15 days
- Hike through surreal hanging moss forests and moonscapes
- Spot monkeys hiding in tropical rainforest
- Experience an incredible African sunrise from Mt Kilimanjaro
GROUP TOUR from £815 for 16 days
- Enjoy the amazing views in Bandipur, a low key, local town with few international travellers
- Explore Fewa Lake and gaze at snow capped peaks in Pokhara.
- Witness the sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill
GROUP TOUR from £1599 for 16 days
- Trek to Everest Base Camp, following in the footsteps of the great
- Explore Namche Bazaar and soak up the Sherpa culture
- Walk amidst the world's highest mountain range, with incredible views of
Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and Ama Dablam
- Visit the hilltop monastery at Thyangboche
- Ascend Kala Pattar for close up views of Mt Everest
GROUP TOUR from £4899 for 19 days
- Auckland and Christchurch
- One-day Tongariro Crossing (optional) and other exciting walks
- Lake Taupo and Rotorua
- Abel Tasman National Park
- Fox Glacier and Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park
- Queenstown and Milford Sound
GROUP TOUR from £5099 for 20 days
- Raw, primeval landscape of Rotorua shaped by volcanic activity
- Golden beaches of Abel Tasman
- Fox Glacier and the deep fjord complexes around Milford
- Optional activities in Queenstown
- Heli-hike in Mt Aspiring NP
- Trek surrounded by smoking volcanoes
- Climb amongst the soaring peaks of Aoraki Mt Cook National Park
GROUP TOUR from £2516 for 21 days
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America. Adjust to the altitude with a pisco sour and some ceviche
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there