Our walking and trekking trips provide you with expert trail guides, accommodation and porters (where necessary); you bring your legs and a sense of adventure. From the frosted peak of Kilimanjaro and Patagonia’s windswept trails to a more sedate stroll through the rice fields of Vietnam, there’s a calf-stretching trip to suit every level of fitness and expertise. All you have to do is put one foot in front of the other.
From easy ambles...
Our walking holidays cater for every level of fitness. More casual walkers might find themselves rambling along the French Riviera, strolling between the villages of ‘Little Tibet’, or enjoying a jaunt among Morocco’s striking High Atlas Mountains.
...to more testing treks
Looking for a greater challenge? Look no further than the amazing Machame Route to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro, the historical 96km Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea, or the ultimate bucket list item for trekkers – Everest Base Camp.
Our expert and passionate local guides will show you around, give you lots of tips, and provide a true insight into the local way of life.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children.
Our Walking trips
GROUP TOUR from £2079 for 15 days
- Visit the Sepilok Orang-utan Sanctuary, which helps rehabilitate orphaned or captured Orang-utans back into the wild
- Summit the highest mountain in Southeast Asia, Mt. Kinabalu
- Trek in one of the oldest remaining rainforests in the world in Taman Negara National Park
- Exploring the diversity of Kuala Lumpur during a food tour of the city
- Embark on a jungle trek through the Cameron Highlands up to Gunung Berembun
GROUP TOUR from £3460 for 15 days
- Hike through surreal hanging moss forests and moonscapes
- Spot monkeys hiding in tropical rainforest
- Experience an incredible African sunrise from Mt Kilimanjaro
GROUP TOUR from £865 for 16 days
- Enjoy the amazing views in Bandipur, a low key, local town with few international travellers
- Explore Fewa Lake and gaze at snow capped peaks in Pokhara.
- Witness the sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill
GROUP TOUR from £1499 for 16 days
- Walk amidst the world's highest mountain range, with incredible views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and Ama Dablam
- Ascend Kala Pattar for close up views of Mt Everest
- Explore Namche Bazaar and soak up the Sherpa culture
- Enjoy a free day sightseeing in Kathmandu
GROUP TOUR from £4849 for 19 days
- Experience New Zealand with an active element
- Admire majestic glaciers and fjords
- Hike the incredible Tongariro Alpine Crossing in Tongariro National Park
- Take an exciting jetboat ride along the braided rivers leading into Mount Aspiring National Park
GROUP TOUR from £2320 for 21 days
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America. Adjust to the altitude with a pisco sour and some ceviche
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there
GROUP TOUR from £1499 for 22 days
- Witness the sunrise from Poon Hill
- Cross the formidable Thorong La, Nepal's most famous mountain pass
- Stay in teahouses and guesthouses along the Annapurna Circuit
- Spend time in Nepal's capital, Kathmandu
GROUP TOUR from £1995 for 31 days
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- Explore timeless Kathmandu
- View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.