From the northernmost reaches of wild Finland to the vast plains of the Serengeti to the verdant islands of the Azores, there are few experiences more humbling than seeing amazing animals in their natural habitat. Whether seeing a humpback whale’s fluke disappearing into the water, learning how injured orang-utans are rehabilitated for life in the wild, or watching Brown bears from the safety of your hide in the Carpathian Mountains, you’ll come away from these encounters with a new-found appreciation for the wonder of life.
Our wildlife itineraries are carefully designed to include interesting activities, comfortable transportation, and a range of accommodation from wilderness camps to the ultimate mobile safari lodge, the Bush Rover. Talk to us today about our tailor-made wildlife holidays if you have something specific in mind.
Weird and wonderful wildlife
Get up close and personal with some of the weirdest and most wonderful wildlife in the world, from the giant tortoise of the Galapagos to the poison dart frog of Costa Rica to the gelada baboon of Ethiopia.
You’ll be led by our passionate and expert local guides, who can answer any of your questions and give you an insight into how these incredible animals live.
Enjoy the safari of a lifetime from the comfort of the Bush Rover Suite, a full-working Land Rover that folds out, in situ, into a comfortable mobile home and wildlife-viewing point.
Safe & Hassle Free
Travelling to far-flung places across the globe can be daunting but we're on hand, before and during your trip, to ensure that your holiday with us is smooth and hassle free. For your peace of mind we are fully bonded with ATOL and ABTOT ensuring your deposit and trip payment are secure.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and helping to create a sustainable world for our children. We follow strict guidelines for viewing wildlife, respecting the environments that we visit and ensuring that animal welfare is not compromised in any way.
Our Wildlife trips
GROUP TOUR from £1477 for 6 days
- Send a postcard to the jealous folk back home in Post Office Bay
- Spy pink flamingos wading the lagoons of Punta Cormorant
- Snorkel through the underwater wonderland of Devil’s Crown
GROUP TOUR from £2356 for 6 days
- As you board your vessel, M.Y. Grand Queen Beatriz, and follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, you will encounter nature at its finest.
- Explore the islands from on deck, on foot and in the water, no doubt with your eyes open for your next unique sight.
- You'll encounter giant Galapagos tortoises, blue-footed and masked boobies, pelicans and frigate birds, as well as land and marine iguanas, sea lions, fur seals and perhaps dolphins, whales and sea turtles.
GROUP TOUR from £1699 for 6 days
- Two evenings spent in a hide observing Brown bears
- Nature rafting, husky walk and follow the 'Little Bear' trail
- Soak up the tranqulity and stillness of Oulanka National Park in summer
- Bright nights with up to 22 hours of daylight
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2800 for 6 days
- Explore chimpanzee country in Kibale National Park
- Track wild mountain gorillas in Bwindi
- Interact with indigenous forest communities
GROUP TOUR from £2799 for 7 days
- Whale watching cruise in Monterey
- Sunset champagne cruise in Lake Tahoe
- Hiking with a naturalist guide in Yosemite National Park on the Mist Trail
- Visit beautiful Giant Sequoia trees in Yosemite
- Stretch your legs around Lake Tahoe on the Moraine and Mount Tallac trails
- Explore Sausalito and stroll across Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Swimming opportunities at Lake Tahoe
- Wildlife viewing opportunities in Yosemite, Tahoe and Monterey
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2205 for 7 days
- Swim with the Galapagos penguins on Bartolome Island
- Hike to the summit of the Sierra Negra Volcano
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station
GROUP TOUR from £1919 for 8 days
- As well as exploring some of the archipelago's finest islands by boat, you'll get to know the locals by staying in small, friendly hotels
- Snorkelling with sea lions is an incredible and surreal experience, and there are few better places to do so than Islas Lobos, home of the world's second largest sea lion colony
- One of the joys of the Galapagos is to be surrounded by birds like boobies and frigatebirds who often have not even the slightest interest you're there
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2500 for 8 days
- Head out at dawn for a foot safari to study the smaller flora and fauna often missed on game drive
- Set off for a full-day game drive before finishing at the Bush Rover, your exclusive mobile camp with private chef, guide and waiter
GROUP TOUR from £1429 for 8 days
- Spectacular varied scenery
- Whale and dolphin watching tours included
- Visit Sete Cidades Crater Lakes and Fire Lake
- Excellent birdwatching opportunities
GROUP TOUR from £1049 for 8 days
- See Brown bears from a hide
- Discover one of the last remaining wilderness areas in Europe
- Have a unique opportunity to observe a great variety of wildlife in its
- Hike through meadows, forests and along mountain trails
- Stay in comfortable private guesthouse providing an authentic Carpathian
experience and a very warm welcome
GROUP TOUR from £3019 for 8 days
- Incredible wildlife viewing in the natural sanctuary of the Ngorongoro
- A chance to see the infamous tree climbing lions of Manyara and the
- The vast wide open plains of the Serengeti, teeming with wildlife
- Dates scheduled around the wildebeest migration
- The enormous elephant herds of Tarangire National Park
GROUP TOUR from £769 for 8 days
- Meet Maasai warriors and experience Kenya's tribal life at an overnight village visit in Loita Hills
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive
- Keep your eyes peeled for black and white rhinoceroses on an adventure through Lake Nakuru National Park