Weird and wonderful wildlife
Get up close and personal with some of the weirdest and most wonderful wildlife in the world, from the giant tortoise of the Galapagos to the poison dart frog of Costa Rica to the gelada baboon of Ethiopia. From the northernmost reaches of wild Finland to the vast plains of the Serengeti to the verdant islands of the Azores, there are few experiences more humbling than seeing amazing animals in their natural habitat. Whether seeing a humpback whale’s fluke disappearing into the water, learning how injured orang-utans are rehabilitated for life in the wild, or watching Brown bears from the safety of your hide in the Carpathian Mountains, you’ll come away from these encounters with a new-found appreciation for the wonder of life.
Imaginative Traveller's wildlife itineraries are carefully designed to include interesting activities, comfortable transportation, and a range of accommodation from wilderness camps to the ultimate mobile safari lodge, the Bush Rover. Talk to us today about our tailor-made wildlife holidays if you have something specific in mind.
You’ll be led by our passionate and expert local guides, who can answer any of your questions and give you an insight into how these incredible animals live.
Enjoy the safari of a lifetime from the comfort of the Bush Rover Suite, a full-working Land Rover that folds out, in situ, into a comfortable mobile home and wildlife-viewing point.
The world’s an amazing place and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. That’s why we choose to travel responsibly, giving back to the communities we visit and follow strict guidelines for viewing wildlife, respecting the environments that we visit and ensuring that animal welfare is not compromised in any way.
Our Wildlife trips
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £5550 for 15 days
- The Bush Rover Suite is a full working Land Rover that, once in situ, folds out as graceful as a swallowtail into a stunning home
- The experience of sitting high on a Bush Rover balcony sofa, with thousands of animals pouring into the water in front, is a truly life-enhancing experience
- Discover the ‘Spice Island’ of Zanzibar at your own pace
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £1735 for 15 days
- Watch the sunrise at the Taj Mahal
- Explore the temples of Khajuraho
- Search for tigers in the reserves of Madhya Pradesh
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2750 for 15 days
- Spot free-roaming orangutans, acrobatic gibbons and proboscis monkeys
- Visit remote villages and tribes in the Meratus Mountains
- Snorkel around the tropical Derawan Archipelago
GROUP TOUR from £2099 for 15 days
- In-depth wildlife tour
- Fifteen game drives with jeeps exclusive to Exodus guests
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal
GROUP TOUR from £2299 for 15 days
- Several days hiking in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains
- Royal Natal National Park and the amazing rock formation, the
- Walking through the mountainous terrain of Swaziland
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Africa's famous Kruger National Park.
- Game walk and drive in a private game reserve
GROUP TOUR from £6199 for 15 days
- Stay in the Napo Wildlife Centre, a community-owned lodge within the
UNESCO Biosphere of Yasuni National Park
- Visit parrot clay licks, explore the lake by dug-out canoe and walk
through primary rainforest
- Seven nights aboard a First-Class Boat exploring the Galapagos Islands - a
maximum of 16 clients on board
- Snorkel with iridescent fish, playful Sea lions and turtles
- Fantastic on-board service with experienced naturalist guide
GROUP TOUR from £3899 for 15 days
- Mountains and wildlife
- Inside Passage ferry
- Bear spotting in Tofino
- Bella Coola Valley and Tweedsmuir Park
- Miette Hot Springs
GROUP TOUR from £2125 for 15 days
- Experience Kenya's tribal life with Maasai warriors at an overnight village visit in Loita Hills
- Shop for local wares at Musoma market on the edge of Lake Victoria
- Safari in the iconic Serengeti National Park with two early morning and two late afternoon game drives in our overland vehicle
GROUP TOUR from £3755 for 15 days
- Hike through surreal hanging moss forests and moonscapes
- Spot monkeys hiding in tropical rainforest
- Experience an incredible African sunrise from Mt Kilimanjaro
GROUP TOUR from £1.0E+19 for 15 days
- Stay in a selection of rustic permanent tented camps and lodges across Kenya & Tanzania's unspoilt wilderness without sacrificing the creature comforts of home.
- Experience the thrill of sleeping 'Under Canvas' and drift off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Spot endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru NP.
GROUP TOUR from £1699 for 15 days
- The magnificent cave temples at Dambulla
- Cycle through rice paddy fields
- Search for leopard in Yala National Park
- Climb the rock fortress at Sigiriya for breathtaking views
TAILOR MADE TOUR from £2480 for 16 days
- Trek through the tropical rainforests of Marojejy
- Spot blue eyed lemurs in the Sahamalaza Reserve
- Explore Amber Mountain National Park
- Visit a locally operated vanilla plantation