You don't have any trips in your wishlist!
Africa is truly the cradle of life. Roam the famous Serengeti National Park, nearly 15,000 sq km of rolling savanna that shelters an astounding array of animals from miniature dik-dik antelopes to lions and the noble African elephant. Spot wildlife among the ethereal vistas from atop the Ngorongoro Crater. This is also a human journey that puts you among Kenya and Tanzania's bustling markets and plantations, and in the valleys once inhabited by humankind's earliest ancestors. If you want to experience some of the most superb game-viewing in Africa, then this will truly be a tour to remember.
7 Breakfasts included
7 Lunches included
6 Dinners included
4x4 Safari Vehicle,Overland vehicle
Camping (with basic facilities) (2 nts),Camping (with facilities) (3 nts),Cottage (1 nt)
• Shop for local wares and interact with townsfolk at the Mwigobero Market on the edge of Lake Victoria
• Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with two early-morning and two late-afternoon game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena
• Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out
• Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4X4 for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros
• Accompanied by a local crew — a leader, driver and cook – you'll be in excellent hands for the duration of your adventure