11 Breakfasts included
3 Lunches included
5 Dinners included
Private vehicle,Plane,Cruise boat,Felucca,Overnight sleeper train
Comfortable hotel (7 nights),Cruise ship (3 nights),Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
• Set sail on one of the world’s most iconic rivers with a cruise down the Nile. Relax in comfort and soak up the landscapes and scenes of everyday Egyptian life
• Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza and the tombs of iconic pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings
• Cairo's Khan al-Khalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience – lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating marketplace
• Stand at the feet of Abu Simbel’s monumental temples and marvel at the sheer scale of these stunning structures
• Discover the delights of Cairo, the chaos and contrasts of a rambling metropolis of sand-beaten colours
• Wander the treasure-filled halls of Cairo’s Egyptian Museum and seek out the riches of Tutankhamun
GROUP TOUR from £950 for 8 days
GROUP TOUR from £864 for 15 days
GROUP TOUR from £899 for 9 days
At Imaginative Traveller, we want you to enjoy your trip to the fullest extent possible, so we ask you to take a moment to read through the following information and make sure you're fully aware of the kind of trip you will be joining.
Imaginative Traveller trips and adventure travel in general can be quite demanding and there are risks and hazards that are inherent in such trips. Long driving days can sometimes be uncomfortable and tiring. Many of the places we visit are off the beaten track and so do not have the infrastructure that we are accustomed to in western society. Accommodation can vary greatly in standards and when wild camping on an Overland trip we rely entirely on our own provisions.
You will have the opportunity to take part in many exciting activities and excursions, some of which are included whilst others are optional (i.e. hiking the Inca Trail, trekking to see Mountain Gorillas) these require a certain level of fitness, so it's important that you read through the trip notes thoroughly and make your own conclusions as to whether you feel that you are fit and healthy enough to enjoy this trip to its fullest. Some activities may have higher risks than you are used to and you must judge whether or not you wish to, or have the physical ability to take part. All travellers are also required to carry their own bag and lift it into storage areas, get on and off public transport or if on an Overland trip - be able to manage the 2-foot step on and off the Overland truck.
Weather conditions in certain areas can also make physical activity more challenging. This also applies to our trips that travel at altitude.
It is extremely rare for us to have to refuse anyone a space on our trips for medical reasons. If at the time of booking you have any concern at all about a medical condition that may prevent you from participating fully in the trip, please let your travel agent or Imaginative Traveller know as soon as possible. If upon disclosure, our operator is of the opinion that the trip is not suitable for you, then we reserve the right to cancel your booking or alternatively to limit your participation in certain activities.
Whilst we don't want to put anyone off experiencing one of our trips, we ask that you read through the trip notes for the trip you have selected carefully and realistically self assess your ability to complete the trip as described. Please consult with your Dr and/or us if you have any doubts.
A positive attitude and an open mind are just as important as your ability to get involved and fully participate on your group trip.
Valid from 1st May 2019
(updated on 23 April 2019)