You don't have any trips in your wishlist!
9 Breakfasts included
6 Lunches included
4 Dinners included
Local Bus,Private Vehicle,Taxi,Canoe
Hotel (7 nts),Jungle Lodge (2 nts)
• Quito's World Heritage-listed Old Town is best explored on foot. Wander its architecture-rich streets past dozens of gilded churches, through stately plazas and among vendors hawking local delicacies.
• A guided walk through the Amazonian jungle reveals an array of wildlife and fascinating insights into the jungle’s critical role in the lives of locals.
• Experience white water rafting on a main tributary of the Amazon River, the Jatunyacu (Big Water) River.
• Hike from the emerald-coloured crater lake of Quilotoa to the tiny Andean village of Chugchilan, taking in glorious panoramas along the way.
• Go mountain biking down the world’s highest active volcano in Cotopaxi National Park.