You don't have any trips in your wishlist!
Become an adventurer in the Patagonian wilderness – one of the most remote and beautiful environments in the world. Visit the best of nature's attractions in Argentina before heading to Chile to marvel at Patagonia. From the tango bars and heaving streets of Buenos Aires, head to the striking mountain scenery, vast open plains, dramatic ice fields and advancing glaciers of Patagonia. Trek to the spectacular Laguna Torre and iconic Torres del Paine, hike glaciers and visit the quirky towns at the end of the world. Experience a South American adventure through this spectacular region of Argentina and Chile.
14 Breakfasts included
3 Lunches included
3 Dinners included
Plane,local bus,private vehicle,boat
Hotel (11 nights),Camping [with basic facilities] (3 nights)
• Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's sensational and sultry capital. Tour its best sights, then explore its many corners at your leisure, from the star-studded Recoleta cemetery to the tucked-away milongas (tango halls)
• Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed. This mind-boggling natural wonder is one of Patagonia's true crown jewels
• Explore the Patagonian wilderness around El Chalten, with guided day-hikes along two of its best trails
• Adventure through the breathtaking Torres del Paine National Park on a three-day camping trip, with all your meals taken care of
• Visit the world's southernmost city and spot wildlife on a boat cruise across the legendary Beagle Channel