5 Breakfasts included
1 Lunches included
1 Dinners included
Plane,River boat,Private Mini van
Hotel (5 nights)
• Rise with the sun and watch saffron-robed monks shuffle between houses, where the faithful wait with offerings as part of an alms giving ritual.
• See the crowning-jewel of Laos' spiritual monuments – Pha That Luang, a shining Buddhist stupa that sits on ground that has been considered holy for thousands of years.
• Splash in the blue waters of Kuang Si Waterfall, where multi-tiered cascades ensconced by thick jungle give the appearance of a Laotian Eden.
• Give something back with a visit to Ock Pop Tok, a sustainable and ethical textile partnership helping women to earn a living.
• Taste the sweet and sour delights of local cuisine in Luang Prabang.
• Cruise down the mighty Mekong River to the limestone caves of Pak Ou, which practically overflow with icons of the Buddha.
GROUP TOUR from £944 for 13 days
GROUP TOUR from £2040 for 35 days
GROUP TOUR from £2330 for 15 days