If you would prefer us to contact you via email, please enter your email address:
We've got your details, and will be in touch as soon as possible!
Opening Hours (GMT)
Monday: 09:00 - 19:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 19:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 19:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 19:00
Friday: 09:00 - 19:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00
3 Breakfasts included
1 Dinners included
Hotel (3 nights)
• Enjoy plenty of tacos, quesadillas and delicious elotes (charred corn) while eating your way through Mexico City's street food scene.
• Picture life in Mexico 2000 years ago while strolling down the 'Avenue of the Dead' and marvelling at the ancient Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon.
• Taste pulque, which is made from the fermented sap of the maguey (agave) plant, and dates back 2000 years
• Wander around Templo Mayor
• Stand atop the city at the Torre Latinoamericana
• Shop like a local at the Mercado de San Juan