5 Breakfasts included
Private minibus with free Wi-Fi
Guesthouse (3 nights),Hotel (2 nights)
• There's a lot more to Iceland than ice and vikings. Follow the scenic 'Golden Circle', visiting geothermal springs and geysers, the mighty waterfall of Gullfoss and the site of the nation's first parliament at Thingvellir
• Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a guided tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the massive Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja
• Drive along the island’s spectacular South Shore past the Reynisdrangar Rocks and volcanic black sand beaches
• The aurora borealis is the best lightshow on Earth, and this trip is your ticket. Stay up late to see the northern sky dance with green light (subject to weather conditions)
• Head to Skaftafell National Park and get adventurous with a hike on Vatnajokull, Europe's largest glacier
GROUP TOUR from £1399 for 5 days
GROUP TOUR from £727 for 5 days
GROUP TOUR from £8200 for 14 days
Knowledgeable Guide, safe driving.Interesting sights and activities. Comfortable accomodations.
The your guide pitched all the info well. Everything was well planned. The only point to raise was the change from the glacier walk in the current trip notes which has now been replaced by visiting the ice cave.