You don't have any trips in your wishlist!
Australia's west coast boasts some of the world's best beaches that are relatively untouched by tourism and set against a backdrop of rugged outback terrain. This unique Perth to Broome tour brings you face-to-face with the region's natural wonders and exposes you to a rich and colourful culture. West Australia's coast and desert regions are vast, amenities sometimes sparse and isolation palpable, but the rewards are rich beyond belief.
9 Breakfasts included
10 Lunches included
9 Dinners included
All Terrain vehicle
Camping (with facilities) (3 nts),Hostel (4 nts),Permanent safari camp (with shared facilities) (2 nts)
• Explore Western Australia’s desert landscapes, national parks and spectacular Coral Coast in rugged style on the ultimate overland trip
• Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
• Wade in the shallows of Monkey Mia beach and be amazed at the friendly dolphins that approach
• Peer into the ecologically diverse underwater world of Ningaloo Reef by plane, glass-bottom boat or snorkel, and swim with the gentle beasts of the deep in season, whalesharks
• The cattle stations, red earth and mining communities of the Pilbara are reminiscent of the sun-baked Australia much of the world imagines