10 Breakfasts included
8 Lunches included
9 Dinners included
Expedition cruise ship,zodiac
Expedition cruise ship 9 nights
• The wildlife viewing opportunities are next-level in this extreme environment, and the abundance is astounding for such a remote and extreme environment. Scan the seas for seals; look out for minke, humpback and orca whales; spot rare birds on the Beagle Channel; and witness gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins
• Come for the beautiful animals, stay for the eye-popping landscapes. The mountains, plains and beaches are half the fun of exploring this unique white continent, and the sight of an iceberg calving into the sea is a moment you won’t forget
• A polar plunge in the sub-zero Antarctic waters is one invigorating experience. You’ve never a had a swim quite like this!
• Onboard presentations from our Antarctica experts bring you up to speed on the geology and wildlife of the region, along with some remarkable tales of expeditions past
• Your ship, the brand-new, ice-strengthened MV Hondius, is the strongest vessel operating in the Antarctic, to say nothing of the creature comforts to be enjoyed on board
When it comes to Polar exploration, it doesn’t get much better than this. The brand-new M/V Hondius, debuting in 2019, is one of the first civilian ships ever to receive a Polar Class 6 notation. Not only is it one of the strongest vessels coasting the Antarctic, it's modern interiors and fittings mean you'll be cruising in luxury too. All told, M/V Hondius has capacity for 167 guests across 84 cabins, each with its own incredible views of the Antarctic.
GROUP TOUR from £6800 for 14 days
GROUP TOUR from £8900 for 20 days
GROUP TOUR from £11100 for 23 days