Enjoy 3 days exploring the unique Saadani National Park on Tanzania's coastline. Experience miles of deserted white sand beaches, large herds of elephants, regular lion sightings and an amazing boat safari! After the excitement of your safari you'll then get to relax for 4 days on the Spice Island of Zanzibar, in the lap of luxury on the exclusive private island of Mnemba, lying just 3 kilometres off the coast of the main island.
Saadani National Park
Zanzibar National Park
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- All mentioned ground transfers and internal flights
- Park fees and all other government fees
All you have to do to enter is complete the form below, and answer a simple question:
Terms & Conditions
- The prize does not include flights.
- No cash alternative applies.
- Employees, family and friends of Imaginative Traveller, or associated companies are not permitted to enter.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, multiple or spam entries will be disallowed.
- The prize has to be taken on the dates offered which exclude Christmas departures.
- The prize winner must take out their own comprehensive cancellation, accident, sickness insurance. Imaginative Traveller, or associated companies will not be held responsible for any associated costs incurred due to the above.
- In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen events, such as sickness, natural disaster, war etc Imaginative Traveller can accept no responsibility for any costs incurred by the prize winner. We will endeavour to offer an alternative holiday but the value may not be equal to the originally offered prize.
- Imaginative Traveller reserves the right to use any prize winner’s non specific details for promotion or marketing purposes.
- The prize cannot be transferred once passenger details are confirmed as part of the prize. Any changes or alterations to passenger details may incur a fee.
- The prize managers reserve the right to disallow any entry at their sole discretion.
- Competition closes at midnight on 31st October 2020 and the prize must be taken and completed by 31st December 2021.
- The prize will be drawn randomly on 1st November 2020.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize.
- The winner will have 72 hours to email their acceptance of the prize or the competition will be redrawn until a winner is confirmed.
- The prize winner will have 3 weeks to confirm their passenger details. In the event that no confirmation is received, a further random draw may take place and new winner selected.
- Inclusions and exclusions are as per the trip specification but please bear in mind this is a guide only.
- The prize as offered will be subject to our standard booking conditions and terms.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Whilst you wait for the winner to be drawn on the 1st November 2020, why not discover all of the great tailor made options we have available in Tanzania.