Take a handful of bustling medinas, mix with a dash of sea and season with fresh local produce, all drizzled with warm Moroccan hospitality for an adventure that will linger long on the tongue and in the memory. Imaginative Traveller is offering a real food adventure for two people.
The tour takes in the highlights of Morocco from the bustling port of Casablanca, the spiritual and cultural heart of Morocco in Fez to the fascinating capital of Marrakech. Brush shoulders with locals while you feast on freshly grilled sardines purchased from the fish souk in Essaouira that morning. Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains and eat delicious slow roasted lamb (mechoui) cooked in a fire pit in the heart of the medina.
To enter the competition, simply answer the question and fill in the following details...
What is the name of the traditional Moroccan lamb dish that is cooked in a fire pit?
Terms & Conditions
- The prize does not include flights.
- No cash alternative.
- Employees, family and friends of Imaginative Traveller, Intrepid Travel or associated companies are not permitted to enter.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, multiple or spam entries will be disallowed.
- The prize has to be taken on the specific dates available which exclude Christmas departures.
- The prize winner must take out their own comprehensive cancellation, accident, sickness insurance. Imaginative Traveller, Intrepid or associated companies will not be held responsible for any associated costs incurred due to the above.
- The trip is guaranteed to run but in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen events, such as natural disaster, war etc Imaginative Traveller can accept no responsibility for any costs incurred by the prize winner. We will endeavour to offer an alternative holiday but the value may not be equal to the originally offered prize.
- Imaginative Traveller reserves the right to use any prize winners details for promotion or marketing purposes.
- The prize cannot be transferred once passenger details are confirmed as part of the prize. Any changes or alterations to passenger details may incur a fee.
- The prize managers reserve the right to disallow any entry at their sole discretion.
- Competition closes at midnight on 31st May, 2018 and the prize must be taken and completed by 14th December, 2018.
- The prize will be drawn randomly on 1st June, 2018.
- No correspondence will be entered in to regarding the prize.
- The winner will have 72 hours to email their acceptance of the prize or the competition will be redrawn until a winner is confirmed.
- The prize winner will have 3 weeks to confirm their passenger details. In the event that no confirmation is received, a further random draw will take place and new winner selected.
- Inclusions and exclusions are as per the trip specification but please bear in mind this is a guide only.
- The prize as offered will be subject to our standard booking conditions and terms.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.