This 8 day real food tour is an adventure in flavour. Experience the fresh aromas and heavenly spices that make Thai food a worldwide phenomenon. Explore bustling markets spread out over land and water, and taste exotic fruits and aromatic dishes whipped up in front of your eyes. Learn the trick behind making palm sugar, experience the thrill of a passing train in the Mae Glong railway market, slurp noodles alongside the locals in Bangkok, whip up a jungle curry in Kanchanaburi, enjoy home cooking with a family in Chiang Mai and sit down to a Khantohk feast - eleven beautiful northern Thai dishes all served on a traditional raised tray. You will tour all the must-see sights of Thailand in one incredible culinary journey through one of South-East Asia’s most seductive food cultures.
To enter the competition, simply answer the question and fill in the following details...
What is the name of the traditional feast that you could attend in Chiang Mai served on a raised tray?
Terms & Conditions
The prize is one place on a Thailand Real Food Adventure - Trip Code ITTZF
- The prize does not include flights.
- No cash alternative.
- Employees, family and friends of Imaginative Traveller, Intrepid Travel or associated companies are not permitted to enter.
- Incomplete, fraudulent, multiple or spam entries will be disallowed.
- The prize has to be taken on the specific dates available which exclude Christmas departures.
- The prize winner must take out their own comprehensive cancellation, accident, sickness insurance. Imaginative Traveller, Intrepid or associated companies will not be held responsible for any associated costs incurred due to the above.
- The trip is guaranteed to run but in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen events, such as natural disaster, war etc Imaginative Traveller can accept no responsibility for any costs incurred by the prize winner. We will endeavour to offer an alternative holiday but the value may not be equal to the originally offered prize.
- Imaginative Traveller reserves the right to use any prize winners details for promotion or marketing purposes.
- The prize cannot be transferred once passenger details are confirmed as part of the prize. Any changes or alterations to passenger details may incur a fee.
- The prize managers reserve the right to disallow any entry at their sole discretion.
- Competition closes at midnight on 14th December, 2018 and the prize must be taken and completed by 14th December, 2019.
- The prize will be drawn randomly on 15th December, 2018.
- No correspondence will be entered in to regarding the prize.
- The winner will have 72 hours to email their acceptance of the prize or the competition will be redrawn until a winner is confirmed.
- The prize winner will have 3 weeks to confirm their passenger details. In the event that no confirmation is received, a further random draw will take place and new winner selected.
- Inclusions and exclusions are as per the trip specification but please bear in mind this is a guide only.
- The prize as offered will be subject to our standard booking conditions and terms.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.